x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Life Insurance Drug Test?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Life Insurance Drug Test? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So I was looking at a brochure for life insurance and it says you have to get a blood test to qualify. Anyone ever done this and what does it entail? Is it just checking for pot or cocke or something or what? Anyone in the insurance biz your input is appreciated and k for any good replies. Thanks!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

sarms1.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
bannednutrition.com

Life Insurance Drug Test?

So I was looking at a brochure for life insurance and it says you have to get a blood test to qualify. Anyone ever done this and what does it entail? Is it just checking for pot or cocke or something or what? Anyone in the insurance biz your input is appreciated and k for any good replies. Thanks!

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Life Insurance Drug Test?

I believe they are just checking for recreational drugs....My buddy just had a test done for insurance and he was taking enough stuff to kill a horse...and he passed

I think that is standard now. They just want to make sure you dont have any medical condtions or disease. (hiv,aids, etc..) Or if you are doing heavy drugs too.. I wouldnt worry about the steroids!

Good Bro

yea man i had to do the same thing. i wasnt on at the time but i know theyre testing for rec drugs and tobacco.. shit that can shorten your life and make you pay them more basically lol

Quote Quote posted by ItalianMuscle27
    I think that is standard now. They just want to make sure you dont have any medical condtions or disease. (hiv,aids, etc..) Or if you are doing heavy drugs too.. I wouldnt worry about the steroids!

Ooh god , if you tell a health insurance company you're overweight regardless of your body fat percentage ,you will most probably be denied

All Natural

Blood test only for cocaine, weed, and tobacco. It is far to expensive to test for everything. I sell this and no 100%. Also if, worse case scenario they find something, it is illegal for the agent or the company to publish this info. If denied they will send you a letter and the agent will not know the details.

I kinda figured itwould be a basic rec drug and HIV test but I have been off anything for at least 5-6 months now so I'm fine since it was just test and var last go round. Just checking and K to all of you.