x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

accutane seized


Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about accutane seized within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Is it possible that my accutane would have gotten seized i ordered it about 3 weeks ago and i usually get it in about 10 days.This is pissin me off it's messing my whole accutane cycle up.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: accutane seized

  1. #1
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    0

    accutane seized

    Is it possible that my accutane would have gotten seized i ordered it about 3 weeks ago and i usually get it in about 10 days.This is pissin me off it's messing my whole accutane cycle up.

  2. #2
    Elite Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,905
    Rep Power
    0
    It usually would not get seized.

    However, if it was bought illegally, unmarked, no script, etc, then yup .... its illegal and could have been sized.

    Yet another example of ...... never start a cycle until you have all suplies on hand at the start.

    Besdies, for Accutane, you should be going through a Doc anyway and getting regular blood work done. Plus if a Doc prescribed it, then most insurance will pay for it anyway.

  3. #3
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    0
    i didnt start a cycle yet im waiting for the accutane to do its trick first and i dont have a prescription for it cause i dont have insurance so thats why im doing it this way.it cost about $800.00 a month to take accutane without a prescription i cant handle that price.

  4. #4
    Pro Bodybuilder poantrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    0
    Very, very doubtful. Accutane is not a scheduled drug so customs will not waste their time on something like it, and you are legally allowed to import a 3 month supply.

  5. #5
    THE_BIG_FED
    Guest
    i waited 3 weeks on a pack that usually comes in one week due to all this int'l mess. but it got here. it had a script from another country with it too. but if they snag accutane, i swear i will have to take action against customs. send them some fucking anthrax. because that is getting low.

  6. #6
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by poantrex
    Very, very doubtful. Accutane is not a scheduled drug so customs will not waste their time on something like it, and you are legally allowed to import a 3 month supply.
    Regardless of a drug's scheduling, if it is not an FDA APPROVED BRAND, it is illegal to import. Bruce Lee's unmarked, bathtub tablets are not FDA approved.

  7. #7
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    768
    Rep Power
    66
    This isn't related to the subject of this thread, but just to let you know if you've never used Accutane, IT IS WONDERFUL. It starts working in about two weeks (at least for me), but before then your face will probably break out even more. But, it's well worth it!

  8. #8
    Olympian MrMakaveli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,726
    Rep Power
    71
    I used it a few years ago to clear up teenage acne. I was horribly depressed while on it and my liver values were fairly high from what I remember.

    That being said, my acne has never come back.

  9. #9
    Juice Authority
    Guest
    Originally posted by Riker29
    It usually would not get seized.

    However, if it was bought illegally, unmarked, no script, etc, then yup .... its illegal and could have been sized.

    Yet another example of ...... never start a cycle until you have all suplies on hand at the start.

    Acutane is not a controlled substance. Yes, you do need a script but it's not like customs will set up a controlled delivery to bust you for Acutane.

    Also, I don't follow your statement, " Yet another example of ...... never start a cycle until you have all suplies on hand at the start". Acutane is probably the last thing you want to be taking on a cycle. It's extremely hard on the liver and that mixed with orals and injectable AAS would not be a good combination. Acutane would be safest to use post-cycle after clomid therapy.

  10. #10
    Elite Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,905
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally posted by Juice Authority


    Acutane is not a controlled substance. Yes, you do need a script but it's not like customs will set up a controlled delivery to bust you for Acutane.

    Also, I don't follow your statement, " Yet another example of ...... never start a cycle until you have all suplies on hand at the start". Acutane is probably the last thing you want to be taking on a cycle. It's extremely hard on the liver and that mixed with orals and injectable AAS would not be a good combination. Acutane would be safest to use post-cycle after clomid therapy.
    Right - however if they saw some type of bathroom chemist package and intercepted it, they might confiscate that.

    I AGREE with the use of Accutane - I preach that a lot here. I meant a "cycle" of Accutane. I was not advocating its use during an AS cycle.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-Jun-2007, 09:01 AM
  2. seized
    By silkdog in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-Apr-2002, 10:06 AM
  3. Accutane + Cycle (im new to accutane)
    By simonf in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-Mar-2002, 04:13 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-Sep-2001, 06:58 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22-Jul-2001, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •