Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Toit's NEW Training/Diet Log...10/06

toitasatiger

Okay, so i'm just starting this right now so that I'm aware that it's here and waiting for me on Monday...I'm as pumped as I was last year when i got down to my smallest size and in the best shape I've ever been in as well as the healthiest. I'm so ready for this because I was down to a size 2 at 125lbs and then lost a boyfriend in a breakup and started partying waaaay too much and gained 15lbs!!! DEPRESSING! but I'm coming back and I'm so focused....so now I'm at a gross 140 (gross for me anyways because i'm short) and my goal is to get back to 125 or size 2-4...i'm not really concerned about the numbers so much and i was very comfortable at a 4, i just want to fit nicely into my clothes again. So...Monday, here I come!! Oh yeah, and i joined a running group and training for my first marathon that's in February so that's throwing a whole new thing into the mix for me because i've never done that much running so I'm curious to see how that affects my training that I'm doing at the gym...

thanks girls! I'm looking forward to this too. I can't believe I've been away so long because I had the best support here and you guys are all the biggest motivation I've ever had :) Can't wait to start back up and feel great again!

10/2/06

5:30am-leg workout from week 1 of Shadow's project
HIIT cardio
Postworkout-1 scoop whey protein isolate shake
M1-3/4c egg beaters, 2 sl. wheat bread
M2-1/2c kashi cereal
M3-tuna with 2tbs mayo mixed in...about 1/2c.
M4-turkey slices,
M5-protein shake 1 scoop
M6-ground turkey (4oz.), ANPB 2tbsp

total water= 1 gallon

I'm keeping track of cals, fat, protein, carbs on fitday.com to be sure i'm not eating too much or too little...

6:45pm-40 minute run at trail (marathon training run)

Last edited:
toitasatiger said:
10/2/06

5:30am-leg workout from week 1 of Shadow's project
HIIT cardio
Postworkout-1 scoop whey protein isolate shake
M1-3/4c egg beaters, 2 sl. wheat bread
Nice job! Way to get up and get that HIIT in!!!! :)

10/3/06

5:30am-Back workout for 1st week of shadow's project
ab routine-5 sets 30 sec each of bicycles/leg scissors OUCH
6:30am M1-3/4c. egg beaters, wheat toast
8:30 M2-1/2c. cereal...no protein shakes today :( I lost my shaker cup and scoop measure somehow so i have to buy new ones this evening. bummer!

Top Bottom