Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

closing a vial??

uou

Banned
ok, after i open a 10ml vial, how in the fuck do i close it after the first injection, so the gear don't spill out??

What? You opened a vial? How did you do that? Pry off the metal top with some pliers and pulled out the rubber stopper or something?? If so, why did you do that?:confused:

Didn't you guys know that opening a vial is better because then you can use a turkey baster and put it up your ARSE!!!! You have to mix it with mineral water and milk for better absorbtion:p

AMAF!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

You lazy, mentally-challenged fuknut, why do you refuse to read all of the great information out there that people have been pointing out to you since you started here with your retarded posts????!!! I already told you that your deranged Monkey Ass can only handle 1 sports enhancement:

flintorig.jpg

Stay away from everything else and don't pick on all the other "special" children when you take that little bus to school every morning.

Top Bottom