Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to wait inbetween cycles?

AMGETR

I should be done my current cycle by the middle of December if all goes to plan. So when should I be ok to start my next one?

I'm thinking either one of the two stacks:

1. Normo, NNP, Proviron, Dosinex, HCG (13 week cycle + 2-3 weeks PCT)
2. Prop, Tren, Winny, Clen, T3 (14 week cycle + 2-3 weeks PCT)

Cycle "1" would be for more mass building, but cycle "2" would be more for the cutting but also adding a bit more lean weight.

I was told 3 weeks-4 weeks after you've successfully completely PCT you should be ok to do another cycle.

The formula I know is:

tO=To for anyone who's not VERY SERIOUS.

AMGETR said:
I was told 3 weeks-4 weeks after you've successfully completely PCT you should be ok to do another cycle.

Whoever told you that is a fucking idiot. Unless you are a pro and have to stay on most of the time, then you would be foolish to follow that advice. Go get a blood test and wait until all your levels have to returned to baseline (assuming you even know them).

Last edited:
DiamondCutCows said:
Its Time on=Time Off (tO=To)

That theory really is quite out of date. Some compounds are quite brutal to recover from (deca, tren). Some user's (like myself) have reported up till a year later before they are back 100%. There's no way after waiting another 8-10 weeks that your body would be ready to get shut down again...

Mr. Black said:
That theory really is quite out of date. Some compounds are quite brutal to recover from (deca, tren). Some user's (like myself) have reported up till a year later before they are back 100%. There's no way after waiting another 8-10 weeks that your body would be ready to get shut down again...

Absolutely true on CERTAIN compounds for certain people!

Top Bottom