Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for someone new to this

Jowe

Been reading around here and decided to join. Thanks for all the info.

A little back story on myself.

Im 49 years old. 5’10” tall. Second week of December this past year (2 1/2 months ago) I was 227lbs and it was all belly weight. I went to the Dr for some routine blood work and everything came back pretty much as I expected. Pre diabetic, low testosterone, slightly high cholesterol, and a few vitamin issues that I fixed. My Dr started me on Ozempic and everything changed. I started losing weight that I had been trying to lose for several years. I started feeling better than I have in years. I went from two BP meds to one and may be able to get completely off the BP meds all together. So this really motivated me. I started exercising some. Situps, push-ups, and kettlebell burpees. I could do 6 sit ups when I started, this week I am up to 50 And I weigh 194lbs. I have more energy than I’ve had in years. Being able to see progress like this has really motivated me to want to do more so I am moving into the weights.

My plan is to stay on the Ozempic until I hit 190 lbs and cut my dosage back so I can start eating again. When I get to 190, I will also start my testosterone injections to bring me back to a normal level. It will only be a prescribed dosage by my Dr, not the level that some use.

I need advice on what supplements I should be taking along with my testosterone injections for muscle and strength gain.

I know from reading that I need Creatine but what brand and dose do I need to take?

What other supplements would y’all recommend for me at 49 years old and just starting into this? What brand?

I have good joints and would like for them to stay that way. Do I need a supplement for joint health?

I know it’s a lot of questions but like I said, This is all new to me. If I’m leaving anything out, please recommend it anyway.

Thanks for any help getting me started.

Been reading around here and decided to join. Thanks for all the info.

A little back story on myself.

Im 49 years old. 5’10” tall. Second week of December this past year (2 1/2 months ago) I was 227lbs and it was all belly weight. I went to the Dr for some routine blood work and everything came back pretty much as I expected. Pre diabetic, low testosterone, slightly high cholesterol, and a few vitamin issues that I fixed. My Dr started me on Ozempic and everything changed. I started losing weight that I had been trying to lose for several years. I started feeling better than I have in years. I went from two BP meds to one and may be able to get completely off the BP meds all together. So this really motivated me. I started exercising some. Situps, push-ups, and kettlebell burpees. I could do 6 sit ups when I started, this week I am up to 50 And I weigh 194lbs. I have more energy than I’ve had in years. Being able to see progress like this has really motivated me to want to do more so I am moving into the weights.

My plan is to stay on the Ozempic until I hit 190 lbs and cut my dosage back so I can start eating again. When I get to 190, I will also start my testosterone injections to bring me back to a normal level. It will only be a prescribed dosage by my Dr, not the level that some use.

I need advice on what supplements I should be taking along with my testosterone injections for muscle and strength gain.

I know from reading that I need Creatine but what brand and dose do I need to take?

What other supplements would y’all recommend for me at 49 years old and just starting into this? What brand?

I have good joints and would like for them to stay that way. Do I need a supplement for joint health?

I know it’s a lot of questions but like I said, This is all new to me. If I’m leaving anything out, please recommend it anyway.

Thanks for any help getting me started.

with testosterone injections i would try this

before training 3 caps ostazol m1mk, its a creatine and full preworkout pump stim stack

every day 3-4 caps n2guard for organ liver and kidney support

and 3 caps n2generate/day to keep your test levels good and balls plump

I would add this
n2joint rx 5 tabs/ed
n2slin 2 caps before meals
n2guard 6 caps/ed for organs liver
cardazol 3 caps before you train

new guys welcome always

your journey is amazing

daily i would add
n2guard 5 capsules per day
n2slin 2 capsules before meals