Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to lose fat but not strength

Ryana

I’m a female
5’2’’
135 pounds
I want to lose fat but don’t want to lose strength. I am already weak, I can only do like the bar and a 10 pound weight on each side at the gym.
But I want to lose like 10 pounds of fat to look good. What is the best steroid to use for me?

I’m a female
5’2’’
135 pounds
I want to lose fat but don’t want to lose strength. I am already weak, I can only do like the bar and a 10 pound weight on each side at the gym.
But I want to lose like 10 pounds of fat to look good. What is the best steroid to use for me?

if you want to get a bit stronger try sarms and helps you lose bodyfat too
cardarine gw 10mgs
ostarine mk 12.5mgs
1 cap cardazol preworkout

Sarms will help, but remember to keep your diet clean and add CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss

I’m a female
5’2’’
135 pounds

1) None. You do NOT need a steroid
2) Train more - keep pushing
3) 10lbs is easy.

I’m a female
5’2’’
135 pounds

sister yo gonna get good results on gw and anavar

Top Bottom