Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liquid anavar legit?

cujki

I’m a female and I’m overweight, I don’t’ get much attention from guys ever so it was weird the other day when a hot guy came up to me. He was smokin hot, had arm tats and looked like a bad boy which is what I go for.
I’m 220 pounds and thought he was looking to hook up but he ended up telling me about some stuff I can take to burn fat. He walked me out back and opened up his trunk and he had this stuff called ‘liquid anavar’ he said to take 30mg a day and I would burn fat. I bought $200 worth from him. Is this stuff legit or not?

that dude you bought if from sounds like a guy who hasn't washed his hands in 10 years and i would not touch that shit he sold you with a 10 ft pole.

always PM me or post up here before doing these sorts of things so you can be guided correctly.

if you want real var you need to use napsgear but at your size you are too overweight to go near it.

liquid anavar is legit if you get it from a legit source
if you get it from an untrusted source you'll get tbol and bad side effects

I’m a female and I’m overweight, I don’t’ get much attention from guys ever so it was weird the other day when a hot guy came up to me. He was smokin hot, had arm tats and looked like a bad boy which is what I go for.
I’m 220 pounds and thought he was looking to hook up but he ended up telling me about some stuff I can take to burn fat. He walked me out back and opened up his trunk and he had this stuff called ‘liquid anavar’ he said to take 30mg a day and I would burn fat. I bought $200 worth from him. Is this stuff legit or not?

sister if he gots arm tats 100% mean he did time in clink. probably a drug dealer

Nope.

You. We’d to get your diet in check to lose weight. As for what you bought it’s are telling but anavar is faked so much I would not take it.

Top Bottom