Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you need caber on tren or not?

xbete

I am currently doing a testosterone with trenbolone cycle
Test E 300mg a week
tren A 350mg a week (50mg EOD)
I am taking vitamin B6 which is supposed to be good for prolactin and libido but not using cabergoline caber. Is it mandatory for me to use caber or is that just something you keep on hand just in case. I feel great right now halfway through cycle.

Always use .25mgs at least /week of dostinex with trenbolone, helps control the prolactin issues

i always tell people that if they are above 300, they should definitely use caber or prami... every person is different and some can tolerate a lot more while others may be much more sensitize that what is normally seen... you should always have caber or prami on hand

Just make sure you have it just in case. Nothing worse than needing something and not having it

Okay, lets just be clear.

Estrogen causes tissue growth. Progesterone causes secretory gland growth. Prolactin stimulates milk production.

Think women to understand. Women grow boobs in puberty from estrogen....then after they have a baby their boobs produce milk and become engorged.

Prolactin will do nothing to your boobs if you dont have tissue there in the first place.

<----Dr.

SO either you have breast tissue and now you're making milk or you're just growing tissue.

Top Bottom