Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning next cycle

boydeer

I already ran a cycle with deca and I gained 15 pounds, was more vascular and got way stronger. very happy with it and consider it a success. only sides i had were mood swings and some acne. this time i am going to run test and EQ and possibly add in masteron. do you think i will have to deal with the same issues as before ?

that depends on how you dose things man.. .not to mention, we are not psychics... you dont know how you will respond to anything until you use it once...

I already ran a cycle with deca and I gained 15 pounds, was more vascular and got way stronger. very happy with it and consider it a success. only sides i had were mood swings and some acne. this time i am going to run test and EQ and possibly add in masteron. do you think i will have to deal with the same issues as before ?

No way of knowing as you've decided to do a completely different set of drugs

You ran a deca only cycle?
You can’t expect anything that will really help unless you provide everything you were taking and dosages and frequency. No AI? If so which? No test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather see you run deca again vs EQ. They are similar but deca is much more predictable regarding blood pressure and estrogen.

Top Bottom