Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supps for me and wife

neebeesz

Anyone ever try:
Klamath
Resveratrol
Turmeric Curcumin

Long story short, the wife and I are thinking about another kid and are planning accordingly. The wife is an avid gym goer also and supplements bcaa's intra workout. One of her co-workers mentioned that the use of bcaa's while pregnant can cause retardation and other mental illness for the child. My first thought was that's bs. While researching I've only found a couple
mentions of it through health forums but they don't refer to any studies or factual evidence. So my question, have any of you ever came across info like this at all? Know of any studies on the interwebs? My wife is concerned even though we are both skeptical to say the least. Thanks for any help or ideas.

Anyone ever try:
Klamath
Resveratrol
Turmeric Curcumin

Long story short, the wife and I are thinking about another kid and are planning accordingly. The wife is an avid gym goer also and supplements bcaa's intra workout. One of her co-workers mentioned that the use of bcaa's while pregnant can cause retardation and other mental illness for the child. My first thought was that's bs. While researching I've only found a couple
mentions of it through health forums but they don't refer to any studies or factual evidence. So my question, have any of you ever came across info like this at all? Know of any studies on the interwebs? My wife is concerned even though we are both skeptical to say the least. Thanks for any help or ideas.

That co-worker needs a bitch slap. How is what makes protein (as in protein is made from BCAA etc) gonna cause kids to be born retarded? Is she retarded?

You realize that BCAA are readily found in foods right? Consume a chicken breast and you are getting like 6g of BCAA.

Your wife's co worker is a moron

Top Bottom