Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Platinum protein

hunter5

Whats with all thes gold platinum protein it just confuses me with all these levels. I just want the protein that I am supposed to have. I want regular 100% whey that doesnt have chemicals and steroids in it. Which should I get!?

Hey, Hunter

If you want a clean and simple Whey Protein. Search for “NOW Whey Protein Isolate unflavored” on amazon.

Only two ingredients: Whey Isolate, sunflower lecithin.

You can give it your favorite flavor, I used to buy an organic cocoa powder and blend it with organic stevia, really good!

Hope that helps. ✌️

Whats with all thes gold platinum protein it just confuses me with all these levels. I just want the protein that I am supposed to have. I want regular 100% whey that doesnt have chemicals and steroids in it. Which should I get!?

There aren't levels, or at least not as the names imply. They are just marketing. If I call my product 'diamond protein' I, with just a word, elevate my product over the 'gold' ones.

Just look at the ingredients. Get a protein that has no more than 5 ingredients. The first one should always be whey isolate.

Show me one protein powder that has steroids in it.

Ok, by experience or by some rumors, can you list the best 5 brands of whey protein? 5 the cleanest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a spy thriller. Just search for unflavoured whey isolate. Flavour it yourself. next

Top Bottom