Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hala,

McSatan

What's the biggest thing you've crammed up your ass? And you can't say your bf ' s dong, because you're just trying to be polite.

The only thing that has been in my ass other than my own shit is the doctors finger when i had a prostate exam. He wore a glove and used lubricant. I layed on my side in the fetal position. You should try it.

The only thing that has been in my ass other than my own shit is the doctors finger when i had a prostate exam. He wore a glove and used lubricant. I layed on my side in the fetal position. You should try it.
I bet you made noises. The yummy kind. Like you were eating Pepperidge Farm cookies.

You left your bra at your boyfriends house fgt. f9faef28-8161-4cdd-9e40-760d8fdc4c03.jpg

The only thing that has been in my ass other than my own shit is the doctors finger when i had a prostate exam. He wore a glove and used lubricant. I layed on my side in the fetal position. The feeling was absolutely exquisite. You should try it.

The truth shall set you free, queer

Top Bottom