Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydrolized whey protein

C-Lo34

Ok, so my coach is putting me on strictly hydrolized whey post workout. He says it the only protein that absorbs quick enough to avoid muscle breakdown following training.

What are your favorite brands and is there anywhere selling bulk? 5-10lbs?? And anyone notice a difference using it compared to normal isolate?

Try truenutrition.com dude. You can make your protein hell you could get 50 lbs of it there. I've never used that type of protein, however.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Real hydrolyzed protein is rarer than you think. Most of it is whey concentrate with a little hydrolyzed. The reason being...it is inedible. Protein factory has it but you'll to cut it with something. Seriously, it's incredibly bitter. But it is an outstanding source of aminos. You best bet is to get some GEAR. It contains pure hydrolyzed protein as well as super plasma serum which is recognized instantly as muscle tissue once it's in the bloodstream.

This I did not know.

Yep. ANd the fact that's it's capsules there's no concern with taste. That's why we could use the pure form of hydrolyzed aminos. Also, the fractioned protein allows for more dispersement making each gram far more bioavailable.

Seriously, these days just get the protein powder that tastes the best to you and then just add GEAR and you'll get the highest grade of protein possible.

Top Bottom