Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Bulk ..more on the cutting side

StevenM23

Now I know you cant bulk and cut at the same time all Natty but i dont wanna straight out bulk anymore cause the abs are bulging....so check this diet and tell me what u think i should change ...
Stats: 5'11-195....18% BF..been lifting straight for a year but off an on before that
on Gat preworkout..KreAlk...BCAAs...L-Arginine 2gs a day

Meal 1: 2 eggs...1 cup oats...scoop of whey ..2 cups milk ..banana .. thats all in a shake together
Workout right after that usually .. so take all supplements then too
Meal 2: Either Ground Beef or Chicken Breast with potato or rice
Meal 3:Greek Yogurt and a cup of almonds
Meal 4.Chicken Breast with Broccoli or Carrots
Meal 5.Protein Shake with an egg in it
Macros usually 40% Carbs ...30% Protein 30% Fat .. Calories usually 4000-4500
300-325g protein...300g Carbs..150g fat ....
Now i was eating an extra cup of oats a day ... which made it 5000 calories but the belly starts to come doing that .. Tell me whats up and what i should tweak.. that is me in the avatar..

Now I know you cant bulk and cut at the same time all Natty but i dont wanna straight out bulk anymore cause the abs are bulging....so check this diet and tell me what u think i should change ...
Stats: 5'11-195....18% BF..been lifting straight for a year but off an on before that
on Gat preworkout..KreAlk...BCAAs...L-Arginine 2gs a day

Meal 1: 2 eggs...1 cup oats...scoop of whey ..2 cups milk ..banana .. thats all in a shake together
Workout right after that usually .. so take all supplements then too
Meal 2: Either Ground Beef or Chicken Breast with potato or rice
Meal 3:Greek Yogurt and a cup of almonds
Meal 4.Chicken Breast with Broccoli or Carrots
Meal 5.Protein Shake with an egg in it
Macros usually 40% Carbs ...30% Protein 30% Fat .. Calories usually 4000-4500
300-325g protein...300g Carbs..150g fat ....
Now i was eating an extra cup of oats a day ... which made it 5000 calories but the belly starts to come doing that .. Tell me whats up and what i should tweak.. that is me in the avatar..

@18% bodyfat you're not ready to bulk IMO. You should consider running a cutter for the summer, CKD or Anabolic, and drop down to around 10-12% bodyfat before bulking.

OK I m more like 12% ..that was an exxageration lol ..check out my avatar..abs are showing just not defined

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

I'll post some pics and u tell me but just did tester and it was 12% ..so now I just wanna lean bulk ....but what's this anabolic diet u speak of homie

If you want to push a bulk, you can easily run some HCGenerate with a hybrid Anabolic diet, and you'll get all the results you need.

Yeah man I def still want to bulk and I was thinking of gettin some beastdrol and hcgenerate..what is this anabolic diet ..high protein I assume ...I just switched macros to 40 p 40c and 20f ..already some bloat gone

Yeah man I def still want to bulk and I was thinking of gettin some beastdrol and hcgenerate..what is this anabolic diet ..high protein I assume ...I just switched macros to 40 p 40c and 20f ..already some bloat gone

The anabolic diet was put out by Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale, it's a modified CKD with an almost unlimited refeed. Think of it as super-low (CKD style) carbs Mon-Fri and super-heavy refeed sat/sun - we are talking over 7000-10000 calories in most cases.

You should consider the new HCGenerate ES with it - you'll get amazing results.

Thanks buddy..yeah gonna be putting in a big order ..epistrong and hcg and forged liver and forma stanzol

Top Bottom