Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

following up sarms with steroids female

Warthker

I’m 5’5’’
135 pounds
I’m ex Navy and still have access to good facilities
a lot of opinions on sarms and steroids but nothing I’ve seen with running them back to back. Would it be a good idea to do that?

Maybe doing 10 weeks sarms then 8 week steroids. Any risk to my health or will I be good?

I’m 5’5’’
135 pounds
a lot of opinions on sarms and steroids but nothing I’ve seen with running them back to back. Would it be a good idea to do that?

Maybe doing 10 weeks sarms then 8 week steroids. Any risk to my health or will I be good?

dont do 10 weeks sarms then 8 weeks steroids too much
you need time off

better go with 12 weeks sarms no steroids
10mgs cardarine
12.5mgs ostarine
add cardazol preworkout

Females should not use steroids, too many sides, better option is 12 weeks sarms cycle or you may consider NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL, OSTAZOL, NUTROZOL - use year around without any issues

I’m 5’5’’
135 pounds

You don't say what your aim is either. Indeed you tell us about your old job (meaningless in the context) and then ask about running PEDs non-stop (a bad idea)

I would prefer to split them. Finish the first cycle (either SARMs or steroids), PCT, and take time off. I know a PCT for a female is not necessary per say but I would at least run a bottle of N2Generate ES.

Top Bottom