Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

syringe O.K. to use more than once?

melvinguillardo

[FONT=&quot]Is it okay to use the same syringe more than once, as opposed to using needles over and over again. just wondering, let me know. I am out of syringes and have extra needles. I know it will be less sterile, but probably better than reusing needles. let me know thanks[/FONT]

Is it okay to use the same syringe more than once, as opposed to using needles over and over again. just wondering, let me know. I am out of syringes and have extra needles. I know it will be less sterile, but probably better than reusing needles. let me know thanks

Buy some more ffs.

Holy shit lol. This reminded me of a TRT instructional video I saw on YouTube where the guy said you can save money by reusing the syringe and to clean it out with bleach to keep things sanitary [emoji23]. I wonder if the OP saw the same video

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Holy shit lol. This reminded me of a TRT instructional video I saw on YouTube where the guy said you can save money by reusing the syringe and to clean it out with bleach to keep things sanitary [emoji23]. I wonder if the OP saw the same video

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Fuck. That. Right. Now.

That's what I wanna do... inject minute amounts of bleach mixed in with my gear... not.

Top Bottom