Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Antioxidants in berries

cavalron

this is a two-part question on antioxidants and how they are in all kinds of berries out there. My issue is that berries are super expensive so wouldn't I be able to supplement them? I read that hawthorn berries are very good for the kidneys and other organs. I guess I'm seeking a supplement that has the same effect without killing my wallet

If you want anti oxidants forget berries get n2guard its whats its for

this is a two-part question on antioxidants and how they are in all kinds of berries out there. My issue is that berries are super expensive so wouldn't I be able to supplement them? I read that hawthorn berries are very good for the kidneys and other organs. I guess I'm seeking a supplement that has the same effect without killing my wallet

They're not super expensive. That's BS

bro how much berries up there in New england?

down in the south they expensive, hard to grow here in the bad soil and heat

Where??

A great deal of fruit comes from all over the world. The wonders of giant refrigerated ships means I can have a banana grown in Jamaica, an Avacado grown in South America and so on.

I just looked at the prices. 99p (about $1.15-1.20USD) for 125g of Blueberries (about a 1/4lb). That's a daily dose for most people. You'd have to be crazy poor to think that's expensive (even allowing for the US's rep on food value, portions and prices).

Now that said a daily dose of vitamins is pennies (IIRC about 13p/20c a day) to get a similar dose as to what you'd get from real berries. But you are, as we all know, better served getting your vits etc from real food.

One issue, mostly due to the US's sheer size, is shipping costs. A truck can, traffic allowing, drive from London, England to Edinburgh in Scotland in about 7 hours. Not quite one end to the other but 400 miles or so. But he'd barely be out of Texas where you live never mind on the other side of the country lol

But super expensive?? No.

Top Bottom