Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need 2 Sleep is Amazing!!! Sleep help. Sleep aid. good night sleep.

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
This stuff really is amazing. I've took almost every sleep aid out legal and OTC and this has to be my favorite yet. This stuff puts you down fast and hard with no hangover or grogginess in the morning. You can expect very deep and relaxed sleep with vivid dreams.

The last few weeks have been very stressful for me with the sickness and passing of a close family member. Getting a good nights sleep has been very hard. The past two nights with Need 2 Sleep have been incredible to say the least.

Sleep is such an important part of this game. The gains you make or don't make often times boil down the quality of sleep you are getting. I know now with Need 2 Sleep I don't have to worry about getting a good solid nights sleep. I can wake up refreshed, recovered, and ready to go.

Some people woll get the vivid dreams from the product. As it puts you in a deep dream stage of sleep for a wile. I Hardly get this from the product though. Some times I do. I love it though.

I know need2sleep will catch on the more new people that use it. I would go as fart to say that it is the most powerful sleep product on the market right now. The ingredents I put in the product and the amounts are perfect.

There has been a few questions about the amounts of ingredents I put in the product. Like how come there is so much of this, or you should put in some of that.

The product is perfect. It has exactly what you need. It has the perfect mix to put you to sleep and keep you sleeping. I am very confident in this product not only because I have been using this mix for a long time but also because I know it has worked for others.

If you are having trouble getting to sleep or having a hard time staying asleep. For what ever reason give this product a try. Its 22.00 for a 2 1/2 month supply so its really cheap, and well worth the money.

I want people to try this because I love to help people. I know this product can help a lot of people. I know it can help a lot of you guys get to sleep. Look all of my products have been nothing but the best. My Name means everything to me. The members of ef and my friends here mean everything to me.

I will put my name on nothing but the best of the best. I have not promoted this product to much because I wanted it to take off on its own, and I still do. This product like all my products will speak for its self with every person that tries it.

Its a very small price to pay for good rest if you ask me. I swear to you it works. I have taken some pretty strong drugs to help me get to sleep. I know how they make me feel that night and the next morning.

The need2sleep knocks me out the same way a drug would but I wake up feeling great.

i love taking a post workout and post workpout meal NAP. Will it knock you out too long for this or is it primarily for nite time?

i love taking a post workout and post workpout meal NAP. Will it knock you out too long for this or is it primarily for nite time?

These are strong bro. I would only take them at night. You might take them post workout and not wake up until the next day :biggrin:

Top Bottom