Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance/Speed/Strength/Cardio (MMA focused cycle)

GeloGringo

I've recently returned to training MMA after a year away due to personal medical reasons, I have 6 cycles under my belt from when I was focused on body building but I am for the first time concentrating on a cycle purely for MMA.

The goal of this cycle is too get back too and past my genetic potential for Endurance/Speed/Strength/Cardio.

I will not be competing while on this cycle as I don't believe that is the right thing to do despite 80-90% of fighters doing it anyway, I am aware that after PCT I will only maintain my natural/genetic potential in these areas without being ON.

in other words its a boost to get back into top fighting shape in a few months rather then a couple years, I'm getting old for MMA and time is not on my side.

This cycle is a work in progress and I plan to be patient before beginning to ensure everything is sound.

I have what I consider decent experience with multi compound bulking/cutting cycles, but no experience with a cycle specifically designed for MMA so i appreciate any input from those that do.

The cycle:
Testosterone Enanthate - weeks 1-12 @ 500mg per week
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) - weeks 1-12 @ 500mg per week
Masteron Enanthate - weeks 1-12 @ 500mg per week
Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate) - weeks 1-12 @ 500mg per week

ORALS:
Anavar weeks 1-6 and 9-14 @50mg per day(stopping 3 days before the end of week 14)
OR
Halotestin weeks 1-4 @ 30-40mg per day and Anavar weeks 9-14 @ 50mg per day (stopping 3 days before the end of week 14)

HCG weeks 2-8 500IU 2x per week
HCG weeks 10-14 (stopping 3 days before the end of week 14)
AI: Arimidex .5 every third day weeks 1-14
Liver protection: Milk Thistle + Liv 52
PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/50 weeks 14-17
Vitamin E 400mg per day for 4 weeks

QUESTIONS:
1) I'm aware that running Halo and Anavar together is a big no no, however is running halo first followed by anavar ok or will this be too harsh on the liver?

2) These compounds are new to me and I'm aware my doses for some may still need to be adjusted if so please let me know to what dosages you recommend and why?

3) I have never used clomid and nolva together for a PCT as I have usually been restricted to only clomid due to tren etc.
would running nolva and clomid provide a faster recovery from this cycle?

I greatly appreciate any help/constructive criticism, thanks bros!

1. Running two liver toxic oral steroids in the same steroid cycle really isn't a smart idea in my personal opinion. I would pick one or the other. If you do decide to run them both in the same cycle, make sure to use a very good liver aid supplement based on NAD, TUDCA and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com.

2. Dosages look good but I would bump up your arimidex dosage to 0.5mg EOD

3. You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.
The best PCT protocol you can run is the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
Run the protocol exactly as laid out in the article. It will ensure your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep all the gains you made on your cycle.

1. Running two liver toxic oral steroids in the same steroid cycle really isn't a smart idea in my personal opinion. I would pick one or the other. If you do decide to run them both in the same cycle, make sure to use a very good liver aid supplement based on NAD, TUDCA and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com.

2. Dosages look good but I would bump up your arimidex dosage to 0.5mg EOD

3. You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.
The best PCT protocol you can run is the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
Run the protocol exactly as laid out in the article. It will ensure your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep all the gains you made on your cycle.

Thanks very much Muskate I appreciate the detailed response you're a legend!

ok I will take your advice and run only one oral and run my AI eod, what in your opinion would be best for MMA, 4 weeks of halo at the start or end of the cycle? Or the schedule I planned for Anavar?

Also the HCG wasn't going to be ran during my PCT it was to be stopped 3 days before I begin my PCT.

i will follow your suggested HCG protocol, also do you think cardarine would be a valuable addition during this cycle or would it be overkill and increase my RBC count far too much?

Thanks very much I appreciate the assistance!

Sincerely, if you are into all the MMA thing, I don't think that Anavar is a good choice for you, since it will cause very harsh muscle cramps, which may affect your mobility, and I don't thing it is a good thing on the ring.

I would definitely stay away from HCG, since it will only give a false appearance of recovery, which will not be actually the case. Better use N2Generate ES as part of the perfect PCT protocol described here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

As for the stacking of clomid and nolvadex - it is a very good idea to do so. First of all, they work in synergy, so you would be getting enhanced effects this way. Secondly, this would allow you to use lower dosages of each, hence risking less to get side effects.

If you want to use HCG, use it during cycle, not after it.

The protocol is 250-500ius per shot, twice per week.

Otherwise, stay away from it.

Thank you all very much for the responses I greatly appreciate it!

Thanks Muskate I will do everything you have suggested, I'm hoping I can get everything needed for the perfect PCT protocol, I'm hoping customs wont make that difficult for me.

My mistake I meant HCG weeks 2-8 (a slight break to stop desensitization) and weeks 10-13 (stopping 3 days before the start of my PCT)

I had no idea Anavar caused cramping I will definitely avoid the Anavar in that case and give some Halo I have on hand a try as I'm looking too get an increase in strength.

Thanks Steves I will look into dropping a compound or two from the cycle, I have read some threads from some other MMA fighters with a great forum rep and they swore that dropping test and running: eq/primo/mast/var was their favored combination?

I figured Test was needed atleast at a small dose so I included it, perhaps I should drop the Anavar as suggested due to cramping and give the cycle a try.

If I notice any issues I could then begin experimenting with dropping what compounds I think may be responsible?

I have dealt with cramps due to a mid cycle change from Bodybuilding back to Muay thai (Test E/Deca/Dbol) silly I know haha that experience was horrible, nasty calf pump/cramps after running a couple kilometers at the start of training. definitely don't want to risk that again.

Stevesmi I feel I should just do an EQ only cycle now haha

Its the last time I can do a cycle for a good year or two so I'm being a little greedy with compounds perhaps, and the training is going to be a lot lighter during the cycle so I figured I could get away with a bigger multi compound cycle?

I assume test is needed to avoid libido problems while running EQ?

Perhaps Test E/EQ/ and decide between primo or masteron also?
Then if I get nasty cramping/the pump I could drop the primo or mast etc?

or would it be ok too run the proposed cycle and drop one or more compounds during cycle depending on if I experience negative sides?

sorry for the Novel, appreciate the help/responses.

I would probably drop the orals all together as the pumps and side effects will not be great for an MMA athlete. I would keep test in at a low dose around 300mg and let EQ do the work. I would run the EQ at 600-800mg personally in your case.

I would probably drop the orals all together as the pumps and side effects will not be great for an MMA athlete. I would keep test in at a low dose around 300mg and let EQ do the work. I would run the EQ at 600-800mg personally in your case.

Thanks mate I appreciate the response, I'll drop the peals all together, so you think

300mg test e for 12 weeks
600mg eq for 12 weeks

The thing is I won't be fighting while on this cycle, so would the endurance/cardio boost from EQ last long after the cycle?

if not that's fine just the ability to train twice as hard and have a much faster recovery rate with less injuries is most important.

thanks!

Top Bottom