Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting naturally V Cutting with gear....

John McLane

Finished a cut 8 weeks ago, going on holiday July 1st. Im still lean, probably about 12-13% b/f, 5"7', 44 years old. Used Anavar/Winny/Test Cyp. Relaxed my diet a bit, but I still do cardio twice a week - 15 mins of HIT per session. Im at 170lbs now which is very low for me.....strangely, even though I have increased cals and cut the cardio a by the half, I haven't gained any weight - I guess this is because my natural test level is low, but I have had a much better PCT this time around than in the past, and I feel reasonably horny. So my question is - its too soon to go back on gear so I will have to do it natural - will have to be careful I don't loose too much mass......shall I get on with it and carb up every 5 days? Aiming to start May 1st. At a leaner starting point than I was when I started my prev cut because I've stayed leaner.

I would do carb cycling
Or a refeed every 5 days or so depending on how u feel flat bloated etc!!
But carb cycling is always good but if u just came off a cycle recently I would not change anything to drastic up food a bit and lift heavy to stimulate muscle ...

But if u have been off ur cycle for a wile I would hit carb cycle high carbs on 2 a days or heavy training days or large muscle group ie... Legs

And lower carbs on other days

What bf are u trying to get to

I would do carb cycling
Or a refeed every 5 days or so depending on how u feel flat bloated etc!!
But carb cycling is always good but if u just came off a cycle recently I would not change anything to drastic up food a bit and lift heavy to stimulate muscle ...

But if u have been off ur cycle for a wile I would hit carb cycle high carbs on 2 a days or heavy training days or large muscle group ie... Legs

And lower carbs on other days

What bf are u trying to get to

About 10% b/f. Why do you think I can't gain weight at the moment even though I have upped my calories by 700 or so??

It could be a number of things your testosterone levels have you got your blood work done the other thing is is even with 700 cal about what you're doing now you're still at maintenance or below about how many calories are you getting in today and what are your calories looking like carbs proteins fats are you getting adequate amounts of everything??

What's your training like?

I'm confused as what you're trying to do I thought you said you're trying to drop a white but then you're trying to gain weight you can't do both at the same time and less you're on a heavy cycle of some good ass gear 👍tren👍

Initially I read your post and thought you were trying to cut but your next question you said you had 700 cal and are trying to game what's your goal dropping fat maintaining muscle are putting on muscle?

Can't do both sir 😁

Oh ok after reading it again you just finished cutting and you're trying to put on a little bit of muscle

How long of you been at the 700 cal above what you were doing

And about how many u getting in a day and what foods ?

Oh ok after reading it again you just finished cutting and you're trying to put on a little bit of muscle

How long of you been at the 700 cal above what you were doing

And about how many u getting in a day and what foods ?

Ok. Im on 3200 cals at the moment, so at 170lbs I'm over maintenance. I eat egg whites, porridge oats, post workout shakes, natural peanut butter, minced beef with rice and veg, salmon fillet w/sweet potato & avacado, post workourt shakes, amino's and creatine. I actually eat the bro foods yesterday and had pizza, cookies and choclate brownies on top of that as a cheat meal and this morning I have actually lost a lb of weight - wtf???

Ok if we really want to find out the problem ima need to know exact daily meals
And portions if u don't mind

And im sure we can get to the bottom of it

No reason u should not gain

But like u stated above test levels could be low :/

Look up at the stickies I posted meal. Plan to gain

Look up and tell me how close your meals would like you can also tweak the portion

Stackinplates, you say if you've been off a while you can carb cycle.. Define a while if you would

In my opinion I would not do any low carbs / carb cycle u till 3-4 months after cycle u want ur body to really recover and don't want to be taking away nutrients when ur body is weak and needing food

Now if ur cycle was 5-6 months I would even wait that time before I started changing food to a cut.

Now if ur on low dose Trt cruise that's different u can cut a bit sooner

Key is bloodwork and if u can't get that make sure u have a good amount of time before u cut ur body loves and will always try to stay in homeostasis.. U need to let it get " balanced " before ya cut or ur gonna cut away all that muscle u just gained

If anyone is looking to bulk and then cut I would recommend a long 6 month cycle with the first 4 months being a bulk then switching gears and compounds after 4 months for the cut

Top Bottom