Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid fatigue question

jaeson003

I am wondering what is best used to combat steroid fatigue I sometimes experience? I am currently running 2 weeks of dbol, test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks, deca 600mg a week for 10 weeks, along with n2guard and usual oct of nolva, clomid. I have had fatigue in the past and want something g to combat that, any help will be appreciated, thanks fellows.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I am wondering what is best used to combat steroid fatigue I sometimes experience? I am currently running 2 weeks of dbol, test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks, deca 600mg a week for 10 weeks, along with n2guard and usual oct of nolva, clomid. I have had fatigue in the past and want something g to combat that, any help will be appreciated, thanks fellows.

Are you using an AI? Do you exhibit endema? How much sleep are you getting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you saying you feel lethargic during the day?

Not too lethargic during the day as I work nights as a sanitation driver and it’s like I can’t sleep more than 3-4 hours when I try to lay down never a complete 6-8 hours and it’s a struggle getting up, I know it’s cycle related because it only happens when I’m on and I have added sleep aids like animal pm etc and still not enough rest and lazy when I do get up

Not too lethargic during the day as I work nights as a sanitation driver and it’s like I can’t sleep more than 3-4 hours when I try to lay down never a complete 6-8 hours and it’s a struggle getting up, I know it’s cycle related because it only happens when I’m on and I have added sleep aids like animal pm etc and still not enough rest and lazy when I do get up

What does your bloodwork say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom