Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm suppression

godson30303

I’ll be running lgd again in about 2 months and love the results but don’t like even mild suppression.
(What’s the point of looking awesome if ur libido is crap!!)
Anyway, what can I utilize to combat this? I’ve used m1-mk and it helps slightly. It was mentioned to me to use clomid on cycle and it will keep me at my peak. Is this information realistic? And is test the only real way to truly feel my best while running a more suppressive sarm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't mix up suppression with low libido ..

suppression just means your LH and FSH drop a bit on sarms.. it doesn't mean your libido goes down. your libido should not be effected either way when you use sarms, that is the beauty of using them since they are SELECTIVE

no you don't want to use clomid with it.. big mistake, that will actually cause more libido issues than good.. use n2generate if you want a libido boost anytime

when you see online these guys say that sarms gave them gyno, or sarms killed their libido, or sarms shut them down blah blah blah.. they weren't using sarms, they were actually using a pro hormone. if you want real sarms use sarms1

I’ve used sarms1 and proven peptides. Lgd from both suppliers leaves me with little to no libido after the first 3 weeks. Also when I actually do have sex I have trouble keeping it up.

Will n2generate help with this possibly?
I’ll be getting blood work in a few weeks for my current cycle of mk2866 s4 cardarine.
I’ll do the same before and after my lgd cycle.

Also I’d like to mention upon stopping lgd I seem to completely recover in 2 weeks.

you shouldnt be having your libido tanked with lgd... i know proven peptides has caused a significant amount of problems to many people, and problems they should not be experiencing... m1 mk should be ran the entire cycle and that should help but if its not a real sarm, then of course it could be problematic... i would compare pre and mid cycle bloodwork to get a better idea

Everyone seems to make such a big deal about proven being tested for purity. So this is all just BS?

Also if my LH AND FSH is low. What physical side effects will I have? I always thought of suppression as negatively effecting ones sex life.

Everyone seems to make such a big deal about proven being tested for purity. So this is all just BS?

well bro, anyone can do a bait and switch and send whatever they want in for third party testing but sell something completely different... how hard would that be... i mean, ive had so many complaints brought to me and seen posted on multiple forums...

well bro, anyone can do a bait and switch and send whatever they want in for third party testing but sell something completely different... how hard would that be... i mean, ive had so many complaints brought to me and seen posted on multiple forums...

I agree..

Top Bottom