Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drove thru the ghetto today and never seen so many brothas on motorized wheelchairs

Re: Drove thru the ghetto today and never seen so many brothas on motorized wheelchai

LOL @ the driveby's on the hover'rounds!

Re: Drove thru the ghetto today and never seen so many brothas on motorized wheelchai

"The man" is hip to slingin' rock from a wheelchair

just sayin'

I bet they are on government assistance, and are able to walk around the house when nobody is looking.

I personally like the fat ass people in Wal Mart that are too lazy to walk around to buy their frozen pizza and potato chips and have to ride in the fuggin electro-carts. Bastards. They all drive Cadillac CTS sedans too. Bastards x 2. And how the hell can they get foods stamps when they have nice cars?!?! Bastards x 3.

I bet they are on government assistance, and are able to walk around the house when nobody is looking.

I personally like the fat ass people in Wal Mart that are too lazy to walk around to buy their frozen pizza and potato chips and have to ride in the fuggin electro-carts. Bastards. They all drive Cadillac CTS sedans too. Bastards x 2. And how the hell can they get foods stamps when they have nice cars?!?! Bastards x 3.

why ask why?

How did ODB show up to get food stamps in a Limo?

lol remember this broly?

wheelchair.jpg

I'm sure most are para/quadrapalegics due to gunshots.

who are you kinnding, p3, you scared lil' nelly? white wonderbread metairie where you live has NO ghetto...unless you call strip malls and wal-marts ghettos.....

Pretty much all the Ghetto's in New Orleans are gone now nancy boy.Remember Desire?Or how bout St.Thomas Or Magnolia?I doubt your ass would have come within 3 city blocks of any of those projects.I can Remember when desire was so bad the cops would wait till sunrise to go in and clean up the bodies from the shootings the Night before.

who are you kinnding, p3, you scared lil' nelly? white wonderbread metairie where you live has NO ghetto...unless you call strip malls and wal-marts ghettos.....

Actually it was much closer to your hood than mine :rolleyes:

Top Bottom