Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to wait between shake and meal

Rycoker

hello everyone, I have a question about optimizing my shakes and my meals. After I work out how long should I wait before I take my post-workout shake, and then from there how long do I wait till my next meal. I've tried doing 1 hour and 2 hour gaps and haven't really figured out any difference between the two

I like to fast these days like 8 hours feeding but before i was eating every 2 hours

the whole you gotta drink a shake after your workout got popularized in the 80's to sell people protein shakes then once guys started using insulin it became a necessity to prevent hypo problems

for the normal person there is no benefit to slamming a shake post workout, and actually it is counter productive cause now your body has more work to do while under stress.

the whole you gotta drink a shake after your workout got popularized in the 80's to sell people protein shakes then once guys started using insulin it became a necessity to prevent hypo problems

for the normal person there is no benefit to slamming a shake post workout, and actually it is counter productive cause now your body has more work to do while under stress.
Good info , hell I always take my ancient strength grapefruit juice and my protein shake after workout . I thought your body absorbed it faster at that point.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Protein powder is basically processed cheese. that is it. people think it is something magical that they drink and turn into a pro
I don't think there's any magic to it . I get 90 percent of my protein from food . I just use it for a little xtra to make sure I'm at or above my intake for the day.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Top Bottom