Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol

FishWhisperer

Plat Hero
Platinum
I was wondering what y'all's opinions are on tbol ? I have pretty much decided to do an anavar only cycle for my first cycle . I was going to do dbol and anavar but I don't want all the water weight yet I want to lean down a little bit more first so that's why I decided to go anavar only my first cycle . But ive been reading that tbol doesn't have near the water weight and still gives you good lean or dry gains. I'd appreciate whatever input y'all have to say.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

i prefer anavar over tbol personally... i dont prefer oral only cycles at all but if you are going to go that route, i would go with anavar along with s4 and gw501516... adding in these two sarm will elevate this cycle while keeping side effects quite low...

i prefer anavar over tbol personally... i dont prefer oral only cycles at all but if you are going to go that route, i would go with anavar along with s4 and gw501516... adding in these two sarm will elevate this cycle while keeping side effects quite low...
Thanks I'll look into those.

I like anavar more than tbol, it's much better quality for any cycles
i'm not a fan of tbol if i have to compare it to anavar

I like anavar more than tbol, it's much better quality for any cycles
i'm not a fan of tbol if i have to compare it to anavar
Cool brother thanks for that. I had already decided to run anavar . I have just been recently reading about tbol so I was just kinda cross checking what I've been reading about it so thank you again I appreciate it.

I' m now trying to make my final decision on whether or not I'm gonna go ahead and run test cyp. with it or not or just go ahead and run the anavar by itself first. I've really been on the fence about this since I started researching a few months back. If I don't run it on this cycle I'm definitely gonna run it on my next one though. I'm gonna think about it a couple more weeks .

Top Bottom