Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheat meals occasionally

ramsey10

[FONT=&quot]I eat really clean. I'm pretty sure I have an eating disorder or atleast very unhealthy obsession though because I'm afraid to eat unhealthy foods/cheat meals because I think I'll gain weight. I noticed that I'm very self conscious (and the more fit I got the more self conscious I got) about looks and I feel like people will notice if I gain weight. I like looking fit/lean but it's driven out of fear and I have been really starting to crave foods I miss eating. Is it ok to eat cheat meals every once in a while if I watch the calories? Also does any1 have any suggestions on how I could fix this self consciousness/eating disorder please? Thanks (Also sorry for the really misdirecting thread)[/FONT]

Cheat meals are fine to have once or twice a week , and can even be beneficial. You don't want to go overboard with cheat days or the like though if you want to maintaining a low body fat percentage.

if you are overweight you should not consume cheat meals PERIOD.

part of your problem is an addiction to those types of foods, so until you stop eating them you will never solve that addiction. the proof is when you see a fat person who says 'i'm hungry'.. no you aren't hungry, you got plenty of energy to use on your body, you are just addicted to that crap

now on these forums some guys will say 'its okay to have a cheat meal'.. those guys are ALREADY LEAN so they can get away with it..

and here is the kicker you can still enjoy tasty foods if you cook them healthily.. example BAKE chicken wings yourself in coconut oil instead of eating fried hydrogenated oils from a restaurant. you just turned a very unhealthy meal into a perfectly fine one by making it yourself the right way

if you are overweight you should not consume cheat meals PERIOD.

part of your problem is an addiction to those types of foods, so until you stop eating them you will never solve that addiction. the proof is when you see a fat person who says 'i'm hungry'.. no you aren't hungry, you got plenty of energy to use on your body, you are just addicted to that crap

now on these forums some guys will say 'its okay to have a cheat meal'.. those guys are ALREADY LEAN so they can get away with it..

and here is the kicker you can still enjoy tasty foods if you cook them healthily.. example BAKE chicken wings yourself in coconut oil instead of eating fried hydrogenated oils from a restaurant. you just turned a very unhealthy meal into a perfectly fine one by making it yourself the right way
I actually agree with steve a lot on this. He makes a good point. Cheat meals I believe in....FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE HIT THEIR GOAL BODYFAT. If you have some bodyfat to lose, cheat meals need abandoned. The leaner you get the more you cam afford cheat meals. The more fat you carry the less you can get away with them. I do cheat meals every weekend but I can afford to. I stay lean year round and I know my body and limitations.

Top Bottom