Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week ldg cycle pct advise

4evafit

Hey guys coming off a 12 week ldg/mk677 sarms cycle. Will this be a good pct

clomid
60/60/30/30

cardarine
20mg ed for 4 weeks

mk677
25mg ed for 4 weeks

i plan in running a cutting cycle straight after pct of ostarine and s4.

LGD is only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking like 5-10% suppression. A SERM like clomid isn't needed. All you need is good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Besides that, looks good. HCGenerate ES + mk-677 + ostarine is an awesome mini PCT.

After the mini PCT you are safe to start your next SARMS cycle.

LGD is only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking like 5-10% suppression. A SERM like clomid isn't needed. All you need is good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Besides that, looks good. HCGenerate ES + mk-677 + ostarine is an awesome mini PCT.

After the mini PCT you are safe to start your next SARMS cycle.

Why would i run run ostarine on pct if it's suppressive ?

Its minimally suppressive. But if you feel paranoid, you can always use a bit of clomid (smth like 25mg/ed for 4 weeks) for your pct

There is no real need for a SERM based PCT with SARMS, and a good natty testosterone booster should be plenty for good recovery.

Why would i run run ostarine on pct if it's suppressive ?

It is indeed suppressive, but to a minimal extent. Meanwhile, its benefits of muscle maintenance and recovery by far outweigh the downside of this suppression.

I'm not interested in a natty test booster. I need a serm. 12 weeks of ldg is very suppressive. I'm just gonna run nolva at 40/40/25/25 with ostarine 25/25/10/10 and mk677 ed.

Top Bottom