Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out on empty stomach

I still think it would be interesting to see guys who are on gear and/ or compete try the IF..say for a contest prep and see what happens.

I'm sure youve seen some write ups on the leangains site about Martin training some folks for comps, right?

I can't work out on an empty stomach-I would suggest grabbing a quick bowl of cereal or a shake or something on the way into the gym. That way you wont have a completely empty stomach and your metabolism will get a jump start.
When looking at cardio, do anything to get your heart rate up! Maybe hop on a bike, jumprope, a couple of laps around the track, or something like that on your lifting days. Then maybe on wednesdays do some hard core circut training or a couple of mile run.
Good luck, keep your head up. Getting into it is the hardest part but after your over that hump you'll have a routine down and do great.

I can't work out on an empty stomach-I would suggest grabbing a quick bowl of cereal or a shake or something on the way into the gym. That way you wont have a completely empty stomach and your metabolism will get a jump start.
When looking at cardio, do anything to get your heart rate up! Maybe hop on a bike, jumprope, a couple of laps around the track, or something like that on your lifting days. Then maybe on wednesdays do some hard core circut training or a couple of mile run.
Good luck, keep your head up. Getting into it is the hardest part but after your over that hump you'll have a routine down and do great.

Christ.

Okay but I wanna see those pics of you 75th :D I could probably workout 1 body part a day on a fasted state but my split looks like this

Day 1: chest back abs
Day 2: bis tris delts traps obliques
Day 3 quads hams calves

It's set up so all opposing muscle groups are super and triple setted high intensity non stop 12-16 sets per body part workouts last 2-2.5 hrs I'd find that impossible to do without carbing up

Okay but I wanna see those pics of you 75th :D I could probably workout 1 body part a day on a fasted state but my split looks like this

Day 3 quads hams calves

It's set up so all opposing muscle groups are super and triple setted high intensity non stop 12-16 sets per body part workouts last 2-2.5 hrs I'd find that impossible to do without carbing up

I would struggle with that too. I can train fasted if it's first thing in the morning but some go all day fasting and then train late afternoon and I can't do it. I feel too weak.

Day 3 quads hams calves

its weird that my split mirrors yours. except I do chest and tris same day
and upper back and bis day 2.

other then that same thing. and my workouts are 70-75 mins and then 15 min cardio.

its weird that my split mirrors yours. except I do chest and tris same day
and upper back and bis day 2.

other then that same thing. and my workouts are 70-75 mins and then 15 min cardio.

I can't do chest tris cuz my tris are exhausted after all the pressing same goes for bis after back... ever though of doing chest/back then isolating bis & tris the day after? ;)

The pump you get working out and super setting opposing muscles is INSANE imagine your chest back tris and bis all pumped up at the same time just on chest/back day you walk around like a gorilla after arm day I can barely even drive home lol :evil:

Top Bottom