Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart rate going crazy on cycle

zvcxevimb

I'm running 500 mg of testosterone enanthate
I'm 28 years old
I'm 5 foot 5 in
178 lb
body fat is about 17%
while on cycle my heart rate is getting elevated and when I lift it goes even higher. I have an Apple Watch and it tracks it. My heart rate gets well over a hundred while I'm in a set. Is this normal on this type of stack and how do I control it

did you get bloodwork prior to starting? you should not be using steroids at your body fat either... you should be in much better shape and condition before using steroids!

I'm 28 years old
I'm 5 foot 5 in
178 lb
body fat is about 17%
while on cycle my heart rate is getting elevated and when I lift it goes even higher. I have an Apple Watch and it tracks it. My heart rate gets well over a hundred while I'm in a set. Is this normal on this type of stack and how do I control it

well maybe your blood pressure is high
you need to add aromasin and n2guard daily with water and see

I'm 28 years old
I'm 5 foot 5 in
178 lb
body fat is about 17%

Did you track your numbers before the cycle? If so compare.

Top Bottom