Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New SARMS cycle coming soon

Thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took first dose today. Nothing too much to report but definitely feel warmer lol. I’m a bit tired but been traveling for work recently and feeling a bit worn down. Excited to get going.

Also, is there anything like sr9009 but doesn’t require dosing every 2-3 hours (besides the gw501516)?

Also, is there anything like sr9009 but doesn’t require dosing every 2-3 hours (besides the gw501516)?

No there isnt bro… u can go 10 mg three times a day… the very best way is every 2-3 hours but u can dose that way as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The only thing that compares to sr9009 stenabolic is cardarine gw501516 thats it

but you can easily dose sr9009 its not hard just time it right

The only thing that compares to sr9009 stenabolic is cardarine gw501516 thats it

but you can easily dose sr9009 its not hard just time it right

Every 2-3 hours would be difficult with my schedule. Maybe one day if work ever calms down lol

Add GW to S23 and that should give you some good gains, and very little or no sides

That’s what I am doing now [emoji6][emoji106]

Top Bottom