Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clearing deca quick

derekhoffer

[FONT=&quot]I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to make deca metabolites clear your system faster. It has been said you can test positive for deca up to 18 months after your last dose. I ran deca just over a year ago (400mgs a week for 8 weeks then I switched to npp for two more weeks). I have a ped drug test coming up now. I already know a lot of you are going to say never run deca if you anticipate a drug test. I did not anticipate this. Custody battle coming up and they ex is claiming I use steroids, even know she is an alcoholic who smokes weed, cigs, and is on methadone. It has been almost a year since I ran steroids, but I fear the deca could come up. There has to be a method to help speed things up a bit. I'm sure someone out there may have been able to beat this before. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thankyou[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

so why is she not being tested for all the things you listed then?

there's really not much you can do to try to get deca out quicker man... thats about the worst thing you could run if there is ever any future tests... i know you probably didnt anticipate this but im just giving you the facts about it...

Top Bottom