Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG throughout or at the end of cycle?

dirtyluke1

Not looking to be jabbing HCG twice a week for 12 weeks through out my cycle hate the feeling of injecting hcg burning pain, plus the cost of it.
i understand how it prevents you from totaly shuting down if injected twice per week all the way through..........but how about if i run it at the end of my cycle......i was thinking this
cycle will be 12 weeks of tren/test/var(last 8)
so weeks 13 & 14 off
weeks 15 start pct for 4 weeks
weeks 10,11,12,13,14 HCG 500 i.u mon & thurs
weeks 15-18 clo+nol+forma-stanzol+unleashed +post cycle
so will the HCG work just a well at the end of my cycle???
suggestions?
Cheers

hcg is not supposed to be used for your pct. Here read this i pulled it from an older article by primordial performance;

"
Improper use of hcg

Using hcg after the cycle is the least effective way to use hcg.

You see, when you're on steroids, your brain cuts off the signal to the testes, and your testes stop producing testosterone. Once this happens, your testes shutdown, start to shrink, and become unresponsive to stimulation from the brain (essentially, the testes become desensitized). This is the reason why alot of guys never recover from a steroid cycle even after using tons of hcg and SERM's -- because the testes have stayed inactive for too long and have become permanently desensitized.

Here are a list of problems you can have from waiting untill the end of a cycle to use hcg -

• High Possibility of Permanent Testicular Damage/Desensitization
  • Higher hcg Dose Requirement
  • Higher Conversion Rate to Estrogen
For a fast and quick recovery of testosterone production after a cycle, you must avoid the long-periods of suppression. Once your testes go unused for too long, it is virtually impossible to get them to come back full strength, no matter how much hcg you take. For more detailed information on testicular degeneration of testicular function during a steroid cycle, see this article.

hcg during cycle - The Proper use of hcg

For any cycle longer than 6 weeks, you need to get your hands on some hcg and use it during the cycle. A small dose will keep the testes running as normal during cycle, so they can jump back on track when the cycle is over. Plus, when you use hcg during the cycle, you don't need to use it for PCT.

On-cycle hcg forces your testes to continue producing testosterone as they normally would. The trick with on-cycle hcg use is to avoid using too much, too frequently (which can also desensitize your testes the same as not using any at all!). It’s important to use just enough to stimulate the testes to produce the same amount of testosterone they would normally.

Check out the simple hcg dosing guidelines -

If you can’t see an image, view the thread here.

* Every 4 days = Shoot on Monday, then on Friday, then on Tuesday, ect.

AI - Aromatase Inhibitor (While taking 1000iu shots, I recommend 10mg/ED of Aromasin or .5mg/ED Arimidex to keep estrogen in control. Legal alternatives include Formasol and Arom-X which are also effective aromatase inhibitors. Discontinue AI 4 days after last hcg shot.)​
If you are doing the on-cycle hcg protocol it is important to discontinue hcg 2 weeks prior to AAS clearance. Therefore, when you officially start PCT you will be clean of all AAS's and will be 14 days from your last hcg shot. This allows your testes to become re-sensitized to the body's LH signal from the brain, making for a quick recovery of natural testosterone production as soon as the steroids and hcg clear the system. This is another reason why on-cycle hcg is superior, because it allows you to start recovering as soon as PCT begins.

If you aren't doing hcg on-cycle, then use hcg according to the "last 2 weeks or after the cycle" guidelines, and start it 4-5 weeks before the AAS's are expected to clear the system (Or as soon as possible if you are already past this point).

For AAS clearance times, see the table in the last section."

who said i was using it for pct?!?!! did i mention that anywhere?

it looks ok to me mate....i do my hcg at the end of my cycle...if i do 16 WEEK CYCLE.. I WILL START MY HCG DAY AFTER LAST JAB.....i use 2500ius each jab....eod for 4 shots in total,,thats 10000ius.the reason i use 2500ius each jab is cos ive been shutdonw for 16 weeks you need a larger amount to kickstart your balls...i know ppl will jump in AND saY ITS TOO HIGH BUT IT WAS ADVICE GIVEN OF ERIC FroM PP .same guy that wrote that article .last guy posted...4 shots of hcg AT 2500IUS AFTER A ,LONG CYCLE PRIMES THE BALLS FOR SERM PCT.it is not enough to desensitise them.when only used for 4 shots.but some prefer 1000ius eod,but then they only do 12 week cycles so its all they need.its your choice.
remember to run an anti estrogeon alongside the hcg..i usenolva at 20m g just while on the hcg...then drop it in pct and use clomid..

HCG thoughout and for a few weeks after.

it looks ok to me mate....i do my hcg at the end of my cycle...if i do 16 WEEK CYCLE.. I WILL START MY HCG DAY AFTER LAST JAB.....i use 2500ius each jab....eod for 4 shots in total,,thats 10000ius.the reason i use 2500ius each jab is cos ive been shutdonw for 16 weeks you need a larger amount to kickstart your balls...i know ppl will jump in AND saY ITS TOO HIGH BUT IT WAS ADVICE GIVEN OF ERIC FroM PP .same guy that wrote that article .last guy posted...4 shots of hcg AT 2500IUS AFTER A ,LONG CYCLE PRIMES THE BALLS FOR SERM PCT.it is not enough to desensitise them.when only used for 4 shots.but some prefer 1000ius eod,but then they only do 12 week cycles so its all they need.its your choice.
remember to run an anti estrogeon alongside the hcg..i usenolva at 20m g just while on the hcg...then drop it in pct and use clomid..

Doesn't Eric prefer to run 250-500Iu E3D while on?

Not looking to be jabbing HCG twice a week for 12 weeks through out my cycle hate the feeling of injecting hcg burning pain, plus the cost of it.
i understand how it prevents you from totaly shuting down if injected twice per week all the way through..........but how about if i run it at the end of my cycle......i was thinking this
cycle will be 12 weeks of tren/test/var(last 8)
so weeks 13 & 14 off
weeks 15 start pct for 4 weeks
weeks 10,11,12,13,14 HCG 500 i.u mon & thurs
weeks 15-18 clo+nol+forma-stanzol+unleashed +post cycle
so will the HCG work just a well at the end of my cycle???
suggestions?
Cheers

Use it during your cycle...500iu every 5 days works well.

I used 1000 iu's a week through out my cycle, and seen improved results from my last run. I would recommend using HCG throughout.

With all due respect, I disagree with much of the primordial approach.

REALITY CHECK! HCG does NOT directly prevent shutdown or even restore HPTA function!

HCG essentially artificially gets your testes producing testosterone. That's a big help while the body readjusts to functioning without an exogenous source of testosterone. Using supps like UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE help this process along. But in the end, your own body has to do what it does.

By using HCG during a cycle you're doing little than creating a tolerance to the effects that you'll need later on since you're going to be adding suppressing yourself with the next dosage of steroids.

I do think a hit of HCG would be in order if you have major ball shrinkage -- but that should be avoided in the first place.

A MUCH SMARTER approach is to use HCGENERATE to keep LH elevated and producing testosterone throughout the cycle. That's the Fadogia. Incidentally, BRIDGE ALSO contains fadogia so using that AFTER the cycle works as a continual boost to the body's natural hormonal function.

Look...a lot of this is theory. But there are smart theories and dumb theories. And too many of them are merely "easy answers" that people want to hear. Then there's a bunch of rationalizing and justifying in order to defend the perspective. But nature doesn't give a fuck about your rationalizations. It works in accord to the way it's designed. And in that regard, I believe the later apraoch makes more sense.

Top Bottom