Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mast eq

mikeymike55

[FONT=&quot]Masteron and EQ are just about the only steroids I've yet to try. The reason I never added them to my test is cause I love tren and didn't think anything would ever compare for increasing strength and not getting me fat. Are mast or eq worth it or should I just stick to tren?[/FONT]

Masteron is more like a pre-contest drug so I would not use it unless you are in very lean condition already.

i would not use tren more than once every 2 years to be honest.. it does extreme damage inside you. we get too caught up in this game with that we look like on the outside or how much we lift, but we ignore our insides

you want to freak yourself out? next time you use tren run bloods 4 weeks into it.. it won't be a pretty site

so yes take advantage of these other mild steroids that are out there.. primo, EQ are excellent steroids and they are much cleaner on the body

Mast and Eq together would be a good pair. Nothing will give you Tren results you just have to except that. If you want to take a safer approach you can still get good results with compunds other than Tren you just have to work harder. If you run Tren often be vigilant with blood work.

mast and eq are both effective, yes... i would not recommend using tren too often... you are not going to be able to handle nor sustain that long term so i would highly suggest mixing in other compounds...

[FONT=&quot]Masteron and EQ are just about the only steroids I've yet to try. The reason I never added them to my test is cause I love tren and didn't think anything would ever compare for increasing strength and not getting me fat. Are mast or eq worth it or should I just stick to tren?[/FONT]
Mikeymike... Switch out the tren for npp. You will feel great and like the change up.
Also, diet will make you fat not the aas. Masteron will help with some of the sides from tren.
Give your body a break from tren. You will be very happy with npp.

Masteron and EQ are just about the only steroids I've yet to try. The reason I never added them to my test is cause I love tren and didn't think anything would ever compare for increasing strength and not getting me fat. Are mast or eq worth it or should I just stick to tren?

I never felt the need to 'try' drugs.

i would not use tren more than once every 2 years to be honest.. it does extreme damage inside you. we get too caught up in this game with that we look like on the outside or how much we lift, but we ignore our insides

you want to freak yourself out? next time you use tren run bloods 4 weeks into it.. it won't be a pretty site

so yes take advantage of these other mild steroids that are out there.. primo, EQ are excellent steroids and they are much cleaner on the body
I agree completely with this as well. Its not wise to just keep running tren. It wrecks havoc on your body. Its unhealthy and does a lot of damage

Top Bottom