Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spent $100 on a mass gainer

Grifflley

I am going to try this Mass Gainer that I ordered from redcon1. It is called MRE and they say it is real food
The pack says its 525 calories and 80g of carbs
what do you think about this product it's oatmeal chocolate chip flavor and it tastes pretty good so far but I feel tired after drinking it

mass gainers are a waste of time and money

if you want to gain mass and need it in liquid form
take 60 grams protein 2 cups oatmeal and 4 tbsp peanut butter
make a shake and you'll grow

I am going to try this Mass Gainer that I ordered from redcon1. It is called MRE and they say it is real food
what do you think about this product it's oatmeal chocolate chip flavor and it tastes pretty good so far but I feel tired after drinking it

Why not actually eat more real food?

I don't believe mass gainers work, correct diet and taking 2gr of protein per LBS of weight, will do a lot more for you

bro don't support them, bad people running that company

I mean I guess it is real food because you can eat it, lol. Truth is that it is loaded with garbage ingredients. Stick to real whole clean single ingredient food.

Top Bottom