Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolics and sleep

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
Why do anabolics effect sleep so bad? I usually can get asleep but if I'm running a good amount i usually awake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time getting back to sleep, often times a little sweaty or clammy... Right now it's happening on just 140mg TRT + 100/wk deca + 40mg/ day Ostarine. + 10 mg Anavar pre workout + 3iu HGH.

As far as the gains, fucking incredible...

Really not that much there considering my last cycle about a year ago was 300 TRT + 700 Primo + 10mg/ day LGD...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Why do anabolics effect sleep so bad? I usually can get asleep but if I'm running a good amount i usually awake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time getting back to sleep, often times a little sweaty or clammy... Right now it's happening on just 140mg TRT + 100/wk deca + 40mg/ day Ostarine. + 10 mg Anavar pre workout + 3iu HGH.

As far as the gains, fucking incredible...

Really not that much there considering my last cycle about a year ago was 300 TRT + 700 Primo + 10mg/ day LGD...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

i dont have a sleep issue on steroids at all but some guys do for sure

you should add n2sleep and nutrozol helps me
i do 2 caps n2sleep and 2 caps nutrozol knocks me out

sleep issues need to be taken care of right away

Top Bottom