Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken vs Turkey

prestonmatthews

[FONT=&quot]What is the difference?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Usually I buy chicken, just because that's the way it has always been. After looking at the prices of turkey compared to chicken in Tesco today though, I opted for turkey.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Have just cookd it in preparation for tomorrow and it looks identical.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is there much nutritional variance? The protein content is almost identical[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I personally prefer turkey, but more often than not eat chicken breast. As long as they are quality, they are both good.

Very similar for protein purposes but turkey tends to be a leaner meat with slightly lower fat content

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very similar for protein purposes but turkey tends to be a leaner meat with slightly lower fat content

why would you want less fat ?

the skin and fat of poultry has way more nutrition than the muscle only. things people throw away. and don't forget the bone marrow too.

this mentality that fat is bad that started in the 80's has led to the obesity and diabetic epidemic not just in the US but now worldwide. everyone wants low fat/no fat. guess what is replaced with fat in foods? sugar.

fat has been consumed for 2M years by humans, it does not illicit an insulin response in the body and it is excellent source of energy. don't let anyone convince you that fat is bad, gotta shake off that propaganda you have learned. you will lose fat by eating more natural fats.

REFINED fats are your enemy, not NATURAL fats. that is why i get in tons of unrefined coconut oil in my diet

why would you want less fat ?

the skin and fat of poultry has way more nutrition than the muscle only. things people throw away. and don't forget the bone marrow too.

this mentality that fat is bad that started in the 80's has led to the obesity and diabetic epidemic not just in the US but now worldwide. everyone wants low fat/no fat. guess what is replaced with fat in foods? sugar.

fat has been consumed for 2M years by humans, it does not illicit an insulin response in the body and it is excellent source of energy. don't let anyone convince you that fat is bad, gotta shake off that propaganda you have learned. you will lose fat by eating more natural fats.

REFINED fats are your enemy, not NATURAL fats. that is why i get in tons of unrefined coconut oil in my diet

I never said that he should have turkey and thus less fat. I was simply answering the question of the main difference between the two.

It’s actually easier to get natural chicken in every supermarket as to where most turkey is processed and full of nitrates.

Top Bottom