Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny for powerlifting

alexmcqueen333

[FONT=&quot]So im thinking about using winstrol (orals) for the first time, since theyre said to immensely increase strength.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How do powerlifters implement them without injuring themselves? What to watch out for?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Id run it purely for strength reasons, not aesthetic reasons if helpful.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So im thinking about using winstrol (orals) for the first time, since theyre said to immensely increase strength.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How do powerlifters implement them without injuring themselves? What to watch out for?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Id run it purely for strength reasons, not aesthetic reasons if helpful.[/FONT]
Don't use winny. If ur tryna stay on the light side of things then use anavar. It's great for strength and don t let anybody tell u different! But anadrol and dianabol, in that order, are better for strength if you can handle the sides. Winny is gonna help dry you out and look good and is good for track etc but I don't think putting a heavy load on those joints would be a great idea.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Winnie is nice for drying up and looking vascular, but isn't ideal for powerlifting. I like to train for power lifting and I find compounds like deca and anadrol fit my goals better.

im not sure who is telling you that winstrol will "immensely" increase strength... you don't see powerlifters picking winstrol as their compound of choice for strength.... im not saying it wont add strength but its definitely not on the list of best steroids for strength either man...

I’ve been told halo is ideal for powerlifting mostly because of the typical joint issues people have with winny. Otherwise it’s great for strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been told halo is ideal for powerlifting mostly because of the typical joint issues people have with winny. Otherwise it’s great for strength.

Halo is great for a strength boost coming into and day of an untested meet for sure.

Halo is great for a strength boost coming into and day of an untested meet for sure.

I couldn’t try halo but for pwo maybe once or thrice. Winny gives me really good strength and I don’t get joint issues with it really so it works well for me. Winny makes me aggressive as hell as it is. Halo would make me kill someone.

Top Bottom