Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Celebrity On steroids

suriadventures

I was wondering how come the actors/models don't loose any hair while using steroids ?

Most of the actors use them today not only in Hollywood but in various other countries also.

I cannot believe the fact the none of them has the MPB gene in then that's why they are safe, do they have knowledge to something we don't ?!

Thanks

Ever wonder why alot of old guys back in the day had hair, well they worked for it and used gear in moderation , my first cycle was the same way pushing 65 at the moment and i have a full head of hair.:)

Some people also just don't lose their hair due to genetics. My great uncle still had most of his of hair at 97 when he died, my dad and uncle are both retired and still have 90% of their hair. Yet I knew someone in college about 25 and almost bald.
But if you are worried Nizerol works well. It's a cheap over the counter shampoo at every walmart Kroger amazon walgreens ect

Brad Pitt drank winny for fight club

Some people also just don't lose their hair due to genetics. My great uncle still had most of his of hair at 97 when he died, my dad and uncle are both retired and still have 90% of their hair. Yet I knew someone in college about 25 and almost bald.
But if you are worried Nizerol works well. It's a cheap over the counter shampoo at every walmart Kroger amazon walgreens ect

Yeah nizoral is good but it fucking drys my hair so much & my hair looks like shit after using it!

which celebrities are you referring to? many of the muscular ones are bald

if you go on youtube many of these youtube guru fake natties claim they are only on TRT dosages or what not, there is a reason they are bald.. and there is a reason why everyone at the mr Olympia is bald

and as someone said above I don't care how much fina or duta you use, it won't help you when you use DHT derivatives!

look at a guy like Rich piana, he uses hair transplants obviously.

I also agree with radar... I have used steroids for a decade and I still have my hair.. why? cause I cycle on and off and I use conservative amounts. I won't ever win a IFBB competition but atleast I am healthy and I have a full head of hair. if I hop on a lot of tren and winny my hair does fall out just like anyone else.. that's why I do not run them a long time. short cycles and off most of the year!

Top Bottom