Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Ephedrine

ninjajimmy

I have just bought ephedrine because i want to lose some fat while going to the gym 4 days a week. I heard i must make sure my diet is 'correct' when i take this stack.

Does any one know what my diet should be? or any other tips/advice or things to watchout for while i take these? i will be taking x2 20mg pills a day.

you honestly will not get anything out of ephedrine if you dont' know how to eat. the country is getting fatter and fatter cause we keep doing things wrong. it is a never ending problem.

you want to learn how to eat? read the Ebook in my signature. it teaches you how to cut

I have just bought ephedrine because i want to lose some fat while going to the gym 4 days a week. I heard i must make sure my diet is 'correct' when i take this stack.

Does any one know what my diet should be? or any other tips/advice or things to watchout for while i take these? i will be taking x2 20mg pills a day.

Your diet should be 'correct' ALL THE TIME!

Ephedrine will crush your appetite so that is how it helps with fat loss. With your diet, keep it simple. Whole foods and no processed garbage. Eat in a deficit every day and you will lose fat.

Top Bottom