Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best cereal supplements

smittyman

I was shopping the other day in the protein bar section and I saw cereal bars being sold by the same companies that make regular types of cereal. Now I am not dumb and I know rice crispie treat bars aren't going to be good, but how about some of the other bar options like nutrigrain and those types?

With bars, I would make your own. You can avoid the sugars and low quality ingredients that way. If you are wanting snack ideas, go for things like fruit, raw veggies, and nuts. Lots of water will keep you full too.

The trouble with those bars are they either have a high sugar content or they taste like shit. Take you pick. As for cereal, that's not the place to get protein. Have a bowl of cheerios and take some BCAA's. Better.

I was shopping the other day in the protein bar section and I saw cereal bars being sold by the same companies that make regular types of cereal. Now I am not dumb and I know rice crispie treat bars aren't going to be good, but how about some of the other bar options like nutrigrain and those types?

I enjoy the stuff Kellogg's makes, they have two that I like that are "All-Bran" and also "Craklin' Oat Brand" is a good one.

I actually really like the cereals that have so much fiber in them they taste like cardboard. Thos really whole cereals are awesome!

Top Bottom