Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feedback and Improvement regarding size plateu

Cris87

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi All,

Would like to hear from someone with similar stats and noting how they improved past plateaus. Genuinely want to hear from people that are around my size and again, have had the experience pushing past phases where they were already at a 'prime'.

I've provided some photos, current, and from the past to give you an idea re: improvement over the years.

The last time I had a thorough scan was in 2018, I live in Sydney Australia, and the unfortunate reality with Covid really messed up my plans for the past year and a half when I was on the verge of getting a pro card. This scan shows I was around the 8% b.f. mark holding 84 kilos at 163 cm... This was not during a prep, more so just during a clean bulk phase. I generally compete in the U80kgs mens open.

Obviously not the tallest guy, but I am at a point where I feel my progression is slowly lacking. It could just be myself mentally not appreciating where I'm at now, though there are still definitely points where I think I can make improvements; literally everywhere on the body, though for my frame, my arms has always been a weak point whilst the rest, especially my legs grow pretty easily.

Earlier this year our economy was open as was our gyms, and I decided to get in wicked condition to start competing both in Australia and New Zealand (the only other country I can travel to)...
Delta hit our shores (trying not to be vocally racist here) - And once again in the midst of a prep; we get locked down...

With everything closed I took the opportunity to give my body a rest and for about 6 weeks I was just taking 1ml (250mg) test E a week to maintain. I have had bloods done, in addition to heart tests, ecg, plus a ct scan with iodine, fortunately everything is spot on, noting no heart enlargement issues etc.

I have just started the following:

- 750mg test E (an increase from my usual 400mg cyp, have been told by a couple of friends that my test is too low)
- 300mg NPP
- 50mg Anadrol daily
- 5iu hgh daily (generics)
- 10iu-20iu novomix daily (insulin)
(out of novorapid right now but dont plan on using them until gyms open)

We are hoping for the gyms to open up possibly next month, for the past 2-3 months I've been training in my home gym, of course nothing like the real thing such as a large gym (mostly the photos taken inside are most recent).

Diet is as you would expect from what is shown in the photos...Mostly clean food, significant amount of calories, lots of protein, moderate carbs, and low fats (this has always worked well for me, I've tried higher fats in the past and all I did was just increase body fat).

Goal: Trying to break through this plateau and would like to hit 90kgs whilst being in good shape (I find it pointless being fat and then claiming 'oh look at me I'm 100kg'). This is significant for 163cms height but of course not impossible...
I will admit, there are some days where I may not eat enough, I believe being locked down inside due to covid has had an effect, not as hungry, though I'm fortunate to have a treadmill in the house as well as my rack, weights, bars etc - and I will still go for walks for mental health, cardio health, blood flow and so on.

--> Overall thoughts?
--> Increase GH?
--> Do I need to eat twice as much?
--> Is my progression ok or am I expecting a bit too much?
--> For those that were at a similar point with me, was it a time thing?

6.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpgold 1.jpgold 2.jpgold 3.JPG

you have built a tremendous physique just don't fuck it up, taking time away from the gym can be good. pro athletes in all sports have offseasons. muscle and body memory is very real

the hgh and insulin use has to be balanced. you can ruin a physique running too much insulin and it doesn't hurt your physique and wallet by dropping those dosages down

Steve - Thank you.
Agreed re: insulin.
A lot of guys are too worried about ego and hate constructive criticism/feedback.
I'd rather be transparent and will admit, my midsection has grown a tad over the past 2-3 years. 5 years ago I was probably a lot more aesthetic and classic looking.
I guess now I'm trying to retain my original look, whilst still being able to grow at a reasonable rate.

Hi All,

Would like to hear from someone with similar stats and noting how they improved past plateaus. Genuinely want to hear from people that are around my size and again, have had the experience pushing past phases where they were already at a 'prime'.

I've provided some photos, current, and from the past to give you an idea re: improvement over the years.

The last time I had a thorough scan was in 2018, I live in Sydney Australia, and the unfortunate reality with Covid really messed up my plans for the past year and a half when I was on the verge of getting a pro card. This scan shows I was around the 8% b.f. mark holding 84 kilos at 163 cm... This was not during a prep, more so just during a clean bulk phase. I generally compete in the U80kgs mens open.

Obviously not the tallest guy, but I am at a point where I feel my progression is slowly lacking. It could just be myself mentally not appreciating where I'm at now, though there are still definitely points where I think I can make improvements; literally everywhere on the body, though for my frame, my arms has always been a weak point whilst the rest, especially my legs grow pretty easily.

Earlier this year our economy was open as was our gyms, and I decided to get in wicked condition to start competing both in Australia and New Zealand (the only other country I can travel to)...
Delta hit our shores (trying not to be vocally racist here) - And once again in the midst of a prep; we get locked down...

With everything closed I took the opportunity to give my body a rest and for about 6 weeks I was just taking 1ml (250mg) test E a week to maintain. I have had bloods done, in addition to heart tests, ecg, plus a ct scan with iodine, fortunately everything is spot on, noting no heart enlargement issues etc.

I have just started the following:

- 750mg test E (an increase from my usual 400mg cyp, have been told by a couple of friends that my test is too low)
- 300mg NPP
- 50mg Anadrol daily
- 5iu hgh daily (generics)
- 10iu-20iu novomix daily (insulin)
(out of novorapid right now but dont plan on using them until gyms open)

We are hoping for the gyms to open up possibly next month, for the past 2-3 months I've been training in my home gym, of course nothing like the real thing such as a large gym (mostly the photos taken inside are most recent).

Diet is as you would expect from what is shown in the photos...Mostly clean food, significant amount of calories, lots of protein, moderate carbs, and low fats (this has always worked well for me, I've tried higher fats in the past and all I did was just increase body fat).

Goal: Trying to break through this plateau and would like to hit 90kgs whilst being in good shape (I find it pointless being fat and then claiming 'oh look at me I'm 100kg'). This is significant for 163cms height but of course not impossible...
I will admit, there are some days where I may not eat enough, I believe being locked down inside due to covid has had an effect, not as hungry, though I'm fortunate to have a treadmill in the house as well as my rack, weights, bars etc - and I will still go for walks for mental health, cardio health, blood flow and so on.

--> Overall thoughts?
--> Increase GH?
--> Do I need to eat twice as much?
--> Is my progression ok or am I expecting a bit too much?
--> For those that were at a similar point with me, was it a time thing?

View attachment 140475

View attachment 140467View attachment 140468View attachment 140469View attachment 140470View attachment 140471View attachment 140472View attachment 140473View attachment 140474

first man you look amazing already, great look super great frame, you're a best

second your cycle, it's actually really good I like hgh around 5 IUs and your insulin keep around 10 IUs

if you're doing 750mgs of testosterone I would add an AI like aromasin or arimidex, aromasin 12.5mgs E3D or arimidex 0.25mgs EOD

now the plateau, that's likely related to diet and training
for diet, increase your protein to 2grams per lb of bodyweight so 84 kg is around 185lbs, that means you would need to eat 370-400grams of protein/day
add to that around 400 grams carbs
and around 100-150 grams of protein
with you cycle of hgh/insulin this will deliver results

training mix up, you need to start doing 1 day per week full body workout and 1 day per week heavy big lifts like bench/squat/deadlift

Thank you Alca and Jason.
I'll be mindful of food intake during this new blast, noting points around protein and carbs.... I'm certain Covid has been a factor regarding energy and drive (especially with eating), though no excuse to lag or give up.

Appreciate your honest answers. Great community here.

Photo is of my lil home gym, my mrs and I did invest on buying a few things in anticipation of lockdown, though I can't really justify spending thousands knowing that the gyms will eventually open up. I am certainly frustrated on the time I missed out on otherwise...

11.jpg

Thank you Alca and Jason.
I'll be mindful of food intake during this new blast, noting points around protein and carbs.... I'm certain Covid has been a factor regarding energy and drive (especially with eating), though no excuse to lag or give up.

Appreciate your honest answers. Great community here.

Photo is of my lil home gym, my mrs and I did invest on buying a few things in anticipation of lockdown, though I can't really justify spending thousands knowing that the gyms will eventually open up. I am certainly frustrated on the time I missed out on otherwise...

View attachment 140476

bro you look good bro and doing it with that setup is good.

bro you look good bro and doing it with that setup is good.

Thank you Body.
Training at home like this has opened my eyes up surrounding old school training & limited to no machines. It makes sense how the much older generations were able to have such a dense look.

One of the benches I have, is equipped with the el cheapo quad raise / hammy curl thing at the end. Those 2 + squatting + lunges is all I've been able to do for legs... The rack that I have isn't very sturdy so I only chuck on 60kgs and end up doing 15 reps and above. I'm afraid to go heavier and end up having an accident...Consequently I've just maintained the quads as they're used to leg pressing large amounts... Fkn covid man...

Top Bottom