Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing weight challenge

AndrewCreaten9

I have been entered into a class bet on who can lose the most weight in a full week. Monday to Monday. I weighed in today at 187 lbs. I have to lose as much weight possible by Monday without killing myself. What would you guys recommend a safe way to do this ?

I personally don't like this, because in a week long sprint people are just going to mostly be shedding water weight. Taking that to an extreme isn't ideal.

I weighed 180 lbs and now between 67 to 70 kg. The problem is not a lower weight, this is to not increase weight after. If you don’t eat, this is not a problem for your metabolism, you will have smaller muscles with a higher fat percentage, the next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

keep in mind weight can fluctuate up and down so this entire 1 week bet is ludicrous. that day you guys weigh in you could be 2 or 3 pounds up or down in the same day

the entire thing is nonsense.. if you want serious fat loss advice I am always here but not for something like this sorry

A possible option is to either try periodic fasting: I drink 8 hours a day, drink 16 hours only water. Or, alternatively, fasting in a day is an extremely effective way. Ie eat a day, no day. However, a week later, when you start to eat, then most likely you will lose the whole result. In general, setting the goal of losing weight is wrong - you need to set a goal to change your lifestyle.

Swimming pool each morning, this is really efficient with the gym. I stopped this summer for a break but that helps a lot if you don’t stretch in the gym. Also, a cold shower is a nice thing. You don’t feel the cold after a heavy workout.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does not sound like the safest challenge ever. Just fast a couple days before the weigh in and sweat out the water weight.

I have been entered into a class bet on who can lose the most weight in a full week. Monday to Monday. I weighed in today at 187 lbs. I have to lose as much weight possible by Monday without killing myself. What would you guys recommend a safe way to do this ?

By whom?

Tons of water. Sauna every day. Remember tons of water! Cardio. Colon cleanse (magnesium citrate liquid)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep in mind weight can fluctuate up and down so this entire 1 week bet is ludicrous. that day you guys weigh in you could be 2 or 3 pounds up or down in the same day

the entire thing is nonsense.. if you want serious fat loss advice I am always here but not for something like this sorry

Also this. I can fluctuate 5 pounds in 12 hours. I would try to make sure all you eat is well digested. Digestive enzymes help me. That way you stay regular in the bathroom and don’t hold onto waste that wasn’t digested well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom