Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice - Test e, Tren e, Dbol cycle

Bigev11

So ive been training at the gym for about 15 years now and using anabolic steroids for about 8 years, on and off but in the last 12 months ive changed my diet and my lifestyle because i want to pack on some serious muscle and keep it this time.

Ive been researching all the forums online for the last 8 months or so for advice and opinions and i finally decided it was time to sign up and get involved personally.

I have completed 6 cycles, which have included the use of dbol, adrol, test e, tren e and deca, all in relatively low doses, and with minimum PCT (i know this is completely stupid of me but at the time i was just relying on friends advice and only since i started my research ive realised the risk ive taken, luckily have had no noticeable sides).

My most recent course was around 12 weeks ago and it consisted of 1ml test e, 1ml deca for 10 weeks, Nolva 40/40/40/40 for PCT and have recovered fine.

My stats are as follows..

Age - 26

Height - 6'2"

Weight - 96KG

BF - 12-15%

I have recently purchased 2x10ml test e 300, 2x10ml tren e 250, 50x dbol 10mg, 4 weeks worth of clomid.

I am planning on running the course as follows..

Weeks 1-4 - 2x dbol ED

Weeks 1-12 - 2ml tren, injecting mon and thurs (pyramid at start and finish for 2 weeks)

Weeks 1-14 - 1.8ml test, injecting mon and thurs (pyramid at start and finish for 2 weeks)

Weeks 14-18 - Clomid 50/50/50/50

I have tried sourcing other items such as HCG, Nolva, Arimidex, Aromasin, Caba, Letro and as i live in Australia, it is basically impossible to source anything in my area (or atleast my friendship circles) other than Clomid.

I am also taking protein, carbs, zinc tablets, multivitamins and creatine daily.

My questions are as follows, and any advice or opinions from more experienced users would be appreciated.

1. Does this cycle sound like its structured well?

2. Will Clomid be sufficient for a course of this size? (considering ive never had any sides that i noticed in my past courses. No gyno, ED, acne)

3. Does it matter that my test and tren are almost identical in dosages? (ive read that half of the community thinks test should be more than tren and the other half disagree, so i figured similar dosages was a happy medium)

4. Are there any other over the counter supplements or meds i should buy to help in my cycle and recovery?

I apologize in advance if i have not included any information which is required, as this is my first post to your site.

Thankyou for your time

Last edited:
So ive been training at the gym for about 15 years now and using anabolic steroids for about 8 years, on and off but in the last 12 months ive changed my diet and my lifestyle because i want to pack on some serious muscle and keep it this time.

Ive been researching all the forums online for the last 8 months or so for advice and opinions and i finally decided it was time to sign up and get involved personally.

I have completed 6 cycles, which have included the use of dbol, adrol, test e, tren e and deca, all in relatively low doses, and with minimum PCT (i know this is completely stupid of me but at the time i was just relying on friends advice and only since i started my research ive realised the risk ive taken, luckily have had no noticeable sides).

My most recent course was around 12 weeks ago and it consisted of 1ml test e, 1ml deca for 10 weeks, Nolva 40/40/40/40 for PCT and have recovered fine.

My stats are as follows..

Age - 26

Height - 6'2"

Weight - 96KG

BF - 12-15%

I have recently purchased 2x10ml test e 300, 2x10ml tren e 250, 50x dbol 10mg, 4 weeks worth of clomid.

I am planning on running the course as follows..

Weeks 1-4 - 2x dbol ED

Weeks 1-12 - 2ml tren, injecting mon and thurs (pyramid at start and finish for 2 weeks)

Weeks 1-14 - 1.8ml test, injecting mon and thurs (pyramid at start and finish for 2 weeks)

Weeks 14-18 - Clomid 50/50/50/50

I have tried sourcing other items such as HCG, Nolva, Arimidex, Aromasin, Caba, Letro and as i live in Australia, it is basically impossible to source anything in my area (or atleast my friendship circles) other than Clomid.

I am also taking protein, carbs, zinc tablets, multivitamins and creatine daily.

My questions are as follows, and any advice or opinions from more experienced users would be appreciated.

1. Does this cycle sound like its structured well?

2. Will Clomid be sufficient for a course of this size? (considering ive never had any sides that i noticed in my past courses. No gyno, ED, acne)

3. Does it matter that my test and tren are almost identical in dosages? (ive read that half of the community thinks test should be more than tren and the other half disagree, so i figured similar dosages was a happy medium)

4. Are there any other over the counter supplements or meds i should buy to help in my cycle and recovery?

I apologize in advance if i have not included any information which is required, as this is my first post to your site.

Thankyou for your time
Seems i'm one month late but i'll answer anyway.

1. In my opinion you don't have enough items needed. Clomid isn't enough, you don't have nolva, you don't have caber, letro, arimidex. I wouldn't start the cycle since you're going nowhere with these. You either get them all or give up.

2. You can get away with 50/50/50/50 only if you run test e only cycle. That will be sufficent.

3. It seems it does. Many reported increased sides on high tren, high test, and decreased sides on high tren, low test.

4. Read 1.

p.s: i'm not an expert, i'm just regurgitating what others said.

Top Bottom