Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best thing for hangovers

bozomass

with this virus all i want to do every night is drink after i lost my job as a bartender. anyway it is a bummer and was thinking if i could find some any supps to help me beat the problem?

Lots of water while you drink can help. Every-other drink should be a glass of water. Also getting enough sleep makes a huge difference. Just be careful of destructive behaviour while you are home and unemployed. You dont want to go down the road of alcoholism and not having a a job.

you need to get help with addition man, not find ways to cover it up. when your drinking till your drunk every night, that’s a problem, the more you keep at it the worse it will get. control yourself and lower the alcohol consumption each night till you don’t feel a reliance for it. then again, your on a steroid board, nobody knows how serious this is, so we might be over/under estimating this.

Check out Dharma Recovery meetings on line. They are like free therapy with some meditation thrown in for good measure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with this virus all i want to do every night is drink after i lost my job as a bartender. anyway it is a bummer and was thinking if i could find some any supps to help me beat the problem?

You probably don't want to be drinking anymore dude. Some people alcohol just isn't a mix into their life and yes a hangover can last days and totally cripple your work week. If you are a social drinker having a few on the weekend, you can quickly add up many days of of feeling sick per month. When you add it all up much as a whole week out of your month could be going to spending that time drinking and recovering from drinking. I say just stop the booze man.

If you are a very once-in-a-blue-moon type of drinker or any bros reading this that are, then I have the perfect hangover remedy...

Before you go out drinking:
-Drink 1 liter of water + 7 N2Guard capsules.

After you get home:
-Drink 1 liter of water + 4 N2Guard capsules.

Next day: ( you should wake up feeling fine, but here is something you can do additional to feel better anyway)
-Big plate of Bone Broth Soup + 1 liter of water + 7 N2Guard.

This is what you need if you are a light social drinker and want to enjoy a night of drinking without feeling like shit after. Many many bros take N2Guard with them on vacation and use it all through their days of drinking to protect the liver during the party.

Top Bottom