Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren E vs Tren hex

Black87

Plat Hero
Platinum
I saw some older posts (2006-2008) about this comparison, for all guys who tried both esters (E and Hex) is there really some big differences, are sides and results same with hex as with enanthate ? Tren hex usually comes 100mg/ml these days, enanthate 200mg/ml, and hex cost more money. Is it worth it to run tren hex over tren e ?

I ask this cause I will run in January tren cycle with test, just don t know what esters to go , hex or e :)

they are all tren... just like sustanon is not any better than test cyp, test e, test prop etc... its ALL tren man...

Yes, but why is tren hex raw much more expensive than other two esters. Also on few forums many report much less sides with tren hex :confused:. I run tren 4 times, and it was always tren ace, only sides I get night sweats :)

Yes, but why is tren hex raw much more expensive than other two esters. Also on few forums many report much less sides with tren hex :confused:. I run tren 4 times, and it was always tren ace, only sides I get night sweats :)

same reason var is so expensive

when var was discontinued it was impossible to find it unless someone had it stashed away.. price went up. same thing with hex. when it was discontinued it became harder to find.

i have tried ace, hex, and E. don't notice a lick of difference.. they all are just as strong.

the best way to enhance tren is keep the dosage low, go into cycle in top shape, and stack in a mild oral like var or tbol.

Don t want to be rude, but this is your post about tren esters in 2013.

"well if you think ace is better than hex its likely you never ran real hex...

hex blows ace and E away bigtime.

i run 200mg a week... ideally you want to split the dose up 2X per week but I do once a week injections"

What change meanwhile ???

Don t want to be rude, but this is your post about tren esters in 2013.

"well if you think ace is better than hex its likely you never ran real hex...

hex blows ace and E away bigtime.

i run 200mg a week... ideally you want to split the dose up 2X per week but I do once a week injections"

What change meanwhile ???

I was running a lot of tren in those days and the more I ran different types of tren the more i realized all tren is at the end of the day is going to be potent. doesn't matter if it is hex, E or ace.

7 years later am I further ahead cause i ran hex ? of course not. experience changes the way you view things. so even if hex was a little better my view today is simply run tren the right way and you will get great results no matter which one you run. run tren the wrong way and it will fuck your health up

if you want the truth I will flat out say (and i've said this on my podcast) i wish i had never used tren. tren contributed greatly to my injuries cause i was so fucking strong on it and it ruined a lot of relationships lol. if i could take a time machine i would only use mild steroids and sarms.

Top Bottom