Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training fasted experiences

wenaPO

can you go over my experiences with training fasted
I have been doing it for 2 months and I don’t notice a drop in performance, my strength has actually been improving.
Is there any explanation to why this is happening and why do I feel better when I train fasted overall

i train fasted all the time unless i prep for a show
i get easier and faster results fasted training then refeed

I have been doing it for 2 months and I don’t notice a drop in performance, my strength has actually been improving.
Is there any explanation to why this is happening and why do I feel better when I train fasted overall

Refer to Stevesmi's posts and articles

the simple reason is your body has less work to do while you train. eating a meal before a workout now your body has to process it which takes away energy from the workout

training fasted might take some time to get used to but it is the optimal way to train

every pro trains fasted, it is great for burning fat and staying lean

bro every morning on tanker i climb 150ft to hang merican flag. then i do situps and pullups, 100 each with weight strapped to me. if i lose grip i fall into ocean below. i do all that fasted

I always train fasted. I’m a big advocate for training early on the morning with water only in my stomach.

Top Bottom