Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2slin

mctrojan

Do any of you ladies take this? the reviews are great and I am thinking about purchasing. Some have mentioned bloating.....why does it cause bloating does anyone know? bloating--gas or bloating water retention?

I'm not a female obviously, but I can honestly say I've never heard of anyone bloating from Need2slin. The opposite is true actually. It will keep the bloat down that carbs can normally cause by dosing before meals.

Been on it 3 1/2 weeks. So far I feel good. Seems to give me consistent energy throughout the day. I am eating and lifting to gain muscle but do not want to gain fat. Will let you know how things turn out.

RD

Been on it 3 1/2 weeks. So far I feel good. Seems to give me consistent energy throughout the day. I am eating and lifting to gain muscle but do not want to gain fat. Will let you know how things turn out.

RD

Need2slin works beautifully to minimize fat gain while bulking, so you should be pleased with it considering your goal ;)

thanks guys, I appreciate it. I think Psizzle said it made her bloat, but that it's supposed to go away after a week or so.....

thanks guys, I appreciate it. I think Psizzle said it made her bloat, but that it's supposed to go away after a week or so.....

I had good success with it too. I found a few people say the bloating came in the first few days but it goes away, as your body adjusts. I'd just increase my fluid intake a little bit and ride it out. It's a great product.

I had good success with it too. I found a few people say the bloating came in the first few days but it goes away, as your body adjusts. I'd just increase my fluid intake a little bit and ride it out. It's a great product.

Yeh, water intake can definitely be key on the bloat issues. Always stay well hydrated when taking Need2slin

Top Bottom