Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/test dose

supremepat

deca it was always considered to run test:deca @ 2:1. however i see some people running say 600npp and 750 test bascially a closer gap between the two.

I bought enough deca tu run for a long time at 150mg a week to ease joints so when i do my 10 week NPP @ 600mg im actually at 750 week of the nandrolone hormone.

I can run test 1 gram a week i can run it 750 hell i have enough to run test 1500mg a week. let me know what you guys think. Most i have done on a similair cycle was 600mg deca 1 gram test

deca it was always considered to run test:deca @ 2:1. however i see some people running say 600npp and 750 test bascially a closer gap between the two.

I bought enough deca tu run for a long time at 150mg a week to ease joints so when i do my 10 week NPP @ 600mg im actually at 750 week of the nandrolone hormone.

I can run test 1 gram a week i can run it 750 hell i have enough to run test 1500mg a week. let me know what you guys think. Most i have done on a similair cycle was 600mg deca 1 gram test

No need to go that high

the 2:1 thing is complete broscience

the way i recommend doing deca is simple. i talk about it in my Ebook in my signature

you would do:

TRT dose of test (androgen)
400mg of deca (anabolic)
25mg of proviron a day (DHT)

that is a complete cycle

the 2 to 1 thing is absurd and not true, like steve said but i can tell you what is true.. the doses you have listed at 600 and 750 are completely unnecessary and far too high

the way i recommend doing deca is simple. i talk about it in my Ebook in my signature

you would do:

400mg of deca (anabolic)

that is a complete cycle

This looks good. Just add in an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen levels in the normal range

you would do:

400mg of deca (anabolic)

that is a complete cycle

Steve do you recommend 1 or two shots of deca per week or does it matter?

Top Bottom