Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delt injection related question

TheBadMan060606

Did my delt injection earlier today. Still had a tiny bit of soreness from the last tren a injection and after the injection when I backed the needle out it it seemed like literally the tiniest amount of what looked to be was puss no more than what a pimple would carry came out. Then later in the day while laying down reading I rubbed well above my injection site at the very top of my middle delt where my shoulder bone is I could easily hear fluid and air moving around. Once I notice I lightly pushed on it a few more times to kinda investigate it and I could hear it loud and clear. Like fluid and air squishing around a small spot between the muscle and skin. There’s no pain at all. No swelling or even slight soreness. I’ve had a abscess before and it’s definitely not that. Anyone ever hear of anything like this? Please, serious responses only. I rotate my injections enough.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

How many days has it been between injections on that delt?

It would be the 4th day. Like I said there’s no soreness, redness or NOTHING indicating infection. The area making the gushy noise isn’t even directly where the injection site is. It’s maybe 4 - 6 inches above it between the beginning of my trap and ending of my shoulder. No word of a lie, I could easily imitate the sound using water or saliva in my mouth. Like there’s no way to sufficiently elaborate what the fucks going on here.

Obviously I’m gonna hit the doctors tomorrow (if it seemed more of a emergency I’d go immediately) regardless but it’s just fucked. Mind boggling. Because o where it is and no signs of infection and what not. It’s like there’s a pocket of air and fluid of some sort.

By any means I’m not new to intramuscular or intravenous injections. I’m a recovered addict that was injecting drugs 15 years. Being a opiate addict I’ve learned the hard way about not being clean about injections and let me tell you, it’s not a pretty road traveled. I had one of the worst cases at the time that the heart institute in Ottawa at the civic hospital has seen someone survive of endocarditis. Endocarditis is a bacteria infection in the tricuspid valves and heart. Pieces of infected septic emboli let go and get pumped into and get stuck in the other major organs and in my case it was the lungs and I got 6 embolisms in my right lung which one exploded and I was put into a induced coma. Long story short, it’s cause by reusing syringes and not wiping injection sites and most of all, bacteria in the dope. Anyways, I’m clean and conscious about my shit.

sounds like you injected into an abcess. here is a thought, stop injecting into the same spot over and over again. rotate sites, i know that sounds crazy but that is how you are supposed to do it

and lol at going to a doctor. if you are in the USA the doctor isn't going to do anything for you except charge you a couple grand and send you home with some anti inflammatories and antibiotics which you don't need

i wish the euro's and canadians on here would stop telling people to 'go to the doc'.. not helpful advice when we have the worst medical system in the world

Top Bottom